Flowers & Flowers - Designs by Adam Manjuck

Darien, CT View map Visit website

Flowers & Flowers was started under the creative direction of Adam Manjuck 15 years ago. Adam has worked his way through this exciting industry learning and perfecting his craft. He was able to fully recognize his dream when we opened his flagship floral boutique in the Autumn of 2009, currently located in the quaint town of Darien, Connecticut.

The spring of 2012 was a benchmark year for Flowers & Flowers as a boutique florist in Darien, CT. They were honored with the Peoples Choice award locally and recognized by Moffly Media Magazines with the coveted titles of Best Florist & Best Wedding Designers along the Gold Coast region also known as Fairfield County. In 2013,2015,2016 we were so fortunate to be honored with this distinction three years consecutively and now again in 2018, 2019.

Adam's passion and charismatic personality bring a sense of fun to the work place environment where his clientele are always greeted with a warm hug and smile.

His successes and gracious support from the community is a testament to his passion in following his dreams. Flowers & Flowers continues to grow and looks forward to new opportunities in the future as a noted florist in Darien, Connecticut.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Events
    Events Getting married on 07/07/2023

Beautiful work

Adam is a visionary!! He pulled together all of our different ideas and mood boards to create such beautiful flowers at our wedding. His work is fantastic!
  • Anny
    Anny R. Married on 12/01/2021

Love spell

I feel so blessed again in my marriage after PRIEST OSAS brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 months. ANNY ROBERT by name from California. Even though I have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank PRIEST OSAS for his help in my life. My husband separated with me for 3 months and has been in pain and agony without him. So, I searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until I meant PRIEST OSAS who I contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours so that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when PRIEST OSAS said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: Unsurpassed.solution@gmail.com or WhatsApp him : +1(419)359-4367

• Adam
    Adam R. Married on 07/17/2021

How to join the illuminati +27660670249

A GREAT CHANCE TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD***** Greetings To Everyone Who Wishes To Fulfill His/her Dreams In Order To Become A Billionaire In The whole World, Have You Been yearning For Success all your Life, Do You Desire To Join And Become A Great Member Of The Illuminate Brotherhood The Freemasons Fraternity To Change Your Entire Lifestyle Have You Be Looking For The Key To Success In Life, Join The Illuminati Today And Change Your Life Stories For The Best In Life; It Does Not Matter Who You Are But How Wealth You Become In Life Say Yes To Your Decision Today And Achieve Your Dreams It Doesn't Matter What You Do Or Be In Life; You May A Doctor-- A Footballer-- An Artist-- A Politician Trying To Contest For An Election-- A Pastor Seek for More Miracles-- A Lawyer-- Or A Business Man/Woman, Join Today To Possess Your Dreams Today In Life Move A Step Today And Let People Speak About The Goodness Of You In The World,, Joining Brings You Among The Most Popular People In The World, Life Is Too Short To Live In Poverty And Pain's Say Yes To Your Dreams Today and new members will be rewarded with the amount of 500,000 us dollar if you are interested kindly Text or Whatsapp the grandmaster on +27660670249
    OR VISIT: https://psychicremmy.webnode.com/how-to-join-illuminati/
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

876 Post Rd Darien, CT, 06820
2036629666
Location of (Flowers & Flowers - Designs by Adam Manjuck)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding