Flowers by RoseMarie

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2019

Complete trust

Rosemarie met with me and knew my vision from the start. She had done my.mom and aunts flowers 25+ years ago and she did the same quality as she did then if not better!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely Incredible

When I was going through the wedding planning process (my husband and I will be married a year in July), I knew that I wanted my flowers to be both affordable and gorgeous, but had no idea where to start. I know nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, about flowers and what goes when or how flowers mix to make something beautiful. I was also overwhelmed by this lack of knowledge because we had a HUGE wedding, a bridal party of 21 people (not including parents and grandparents), 22 tables, and all these extras that my big Italian family wanted for the day. I met with RoseMarie and advised her that I knew nothing about flowers but I had a vision for the feel and look I was going for. I instantly trusted her, her creativity and her ability to make this very vision unfold. I put my complete trust in her (I didn’t tell her flower types and I didn’t see the flowers until the morning of my wedding), and I absolutely do not regret a single thing about that decision. RoseMarie has an absolute gift for making beautiful arrangements and creating the magic I was looking for for my big day. I would absolutely, without hesitation and without question, recommend RoseMarie for anyone’s special event.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Dana · Married on 10/07/2016

Love, love, LOVED my wedding flowers. The moment I met Rosemarie, I knew that I wanted to work with her. She immediately understood the vision I was going with and was able to reiterate it back to me with her own spin on it. She was so accommodating leading up to the wedding meeting with me several times to ensure not a thing was forgotten. The day of flowers were everything I could have wished for and more. They were STUNNING. I wish I could have kept them forever! I would happily work with her again on any event and would highly recommend Rosemarie for your special day.

Sent on 10/21/2016

• Sayville, 11782 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers by RoseMarie)