316 W 53 street, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Flowers By Richard

Flowers by Richard is a full-service florist serving the New York City area. The business, which has existed for 25 years, specializes in creating full-scale wedding arrangements. Striving to personalize designs so they match the mood and occasion, a floral wedding design consultant will work with you to find the design style that's best for you and your big day, whether that style is traditional or contemporary. If you're looking for a bouquet that matches your dress and your personal style, a Flowers by Richard professional will be happy to help you.

Flowers by Richard offers wedding packages that include centerpieces, bridal party flowers and more. The following services are also available:

• Wedding consultations

Flowers By Richard 5
Flowers By Richard 6
Flowers By Richard 7

Manfred · Married on 08/16/2018

We received for a good price a very beautiful bouquet of flowers. The contact was nice and friendly and the delivery to our hotel room worked just perfectly. Thank you for this.

Mayra · Married on 05/05/2018

Richard made the most beautiful bouquet for my wedding. When we started working together, almost 1 year prior to the wedding, I had an idea of incorporating orchids into my bouquet. He was totally fine with it and gave me his opinion on the type of bouquet that I should get. We told him our budget and he made sure to stay within that budget. As the wedding approached, I changed my mind about the kind of flowers that I wanted. Richard was super excited about my choice of roses and peonies. He made the most beautiful bridal bouquet I could imagine. I am incredibly grateful and I hope to re-order a bridal arrangement with the same flowers for our 1-year anniversary. We loved working with Richard. He is incredibly willing and trustworthy. We are absolutely grateful!

Flowers By Richard 11
    Flowers By Richard 12
    Flowers By Richard 13

Flowers By Richard FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flowers By Richard 1
    Special offer through Wedding Wire
    Flowers By Richard special offer is free throw away bouquet and Lady's room arrangement.

• 316 W 53 street New York, NY 10019 See on map