Flowers by Maryellen

Marshfield, MA View map

Katelyn Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Our wedding looked so beautiful thanks to all the lovely flowers from Flowers by Maryellen. From corsages to boutonnieres to bouquets to the most beautiful centerpieces, all the flowers for our big day were perfect. She is even came through last minute for us when we realized we needed lots of eucalyptus to decorate some sections of the venue we forgot. I highly recommend working with Flowers by Maryellen to make your big day bright, colorful and beautiful!
  • Susannah
    Susannah Married on 05/20/2017

Professional Experience, Reasonable Price

I met with the head florist at Flowers by Maryellen a few months before my wedding. I described to her exactly what I was picturing for my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, and she made me a perfect mock arrangement in moments. I knew she was the one.

A few short months later, she showed up at my wedding venue with 7 flawless, perfect, professionally delivered bouquets.

If you’re looking for a talented florist for a reasonable price, look no further.
    Kristin Married on 10/29/2016
    My husband and I were married on 10/29/16 and used Flowers by Maryellen as our florist. We could not be any happier with how things turned out! From the first meeting to plan out bouquets/centerpieces to the day of the wedding, Maryellen was extremely easy to work with! Everything was amazing, and the flowers were perfect! Thank you so much, Maryellen!

-Kristin and Andy

1619 Ocean St Marshfield, 02050
Location of (Flowers by Maryellen)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding