442 Shelby Street, Kingsport, TN 37660 Map · Phone number

About Flowers By CopperCreek

On behalf of everyone at Flowers By CopperCreek, congratulations on your upcoming wedding day! Thank you for thinking of CopperCreek for your floral needs on such a special day. We pride ourselves on being the best in terms of quality and service. Our arrangements are designed to be unique for every event. If you haven't already done so, please look at some examples of our work on our web site: www.flowersbycoppercreek.com. CopperCreek has been featured in Floral Management Magazine, Marquee Weddings and Premier Bride. CopperCreek was the exclusive florist for Tennessee on Bridal Guide's cd of reommended vendors. We are experienced in weddings, not only in Kingsport, but Bristol and Johnson City as well. CopperCreek is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. We'd love to work with you and look forward to hearing from you. We can help you plan and execute a very personalized wedding. Unlike many other florists, CopperCreek books only one wedding per day so that we can concentrate all our efforts into making your day all you want it to be. If you would like to schedule a wedding consultation, have questions or comments, or if you would like to see if your wedding date is available, you may reach us by calling our toll free number (1-866-384-3533) or 423-239-8454 for local calls or email at staff@flowersbycoppercreek.com

HalfPageAdPhoto
Tussie Mussies
HalfPageAdPhoto

15 Reviews for Flowers By CopperCreek

Alicia · Married on 08/20/2011

Charles and his staff at Coppercreek floral were wonderful! He listened to all my ideas and gave me some of his and really helped me choose the most beautiful flowers! Charles not only did our flowers but he also agreed to be my wedding coordinator! He helped keep everyone and thing all in order and running smoothly! Please check them out before you choose anyone else. Thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Trista · Married on 09/09/2010

The arrangements and bouquets that Flowers by CooperCreek were gorgeous for our wedding. If you do not know much about flowers and arrangements like me, the staff provided great ideas.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Ginger · Married on 06/05/2010

I visited Flowers by Copper Creek upon recommendation and never looked back! Charles was spectacular to work with. He had the most unique ideas and was able to follow through with those ideas beyond our expectations. I truly believe I had the most beautiful bouquet and my husband had the coolest boutonnière I have ever seen. Charles helped me find a perfect wedding location and was so patient during the entire planning process. We moved the date up by three and a half months (with only three weeks notice) and he was so willing to help make our wedding day perfect. His professionalism and confidence made us feel completely at ease. Charles truly went above and beyond his responsibility as a florist. He knew exactly what was needed to make our wedding spot even more beautiful without overdoing anything. Our personalities were reflected in our flowers for the wedding and reception all while staying within our budget. I would recommend Flowers by Copper Creek to anyone for any size event you may be considering. Charles was truly a blessing during our entire planning process and throughout our wedding day.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Flowers By CopperCreek FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• DJ AD
    DJ AD Wedding DJs

Copper Creek always creates amazing floral arrangements and are a pleasure to work with. Friendly and highly qualified. You can't go wrong working with these people.

• Michael S. Wade Photographers
    Michael S. Wade Photographers Wedding Photographers

Charles and the staff at Copper Creek are superb not only with flowers but with the decor' for any event. Their flowers are fresh and the pricing is right for weddings of all sizes. Before you pay more for less check with them to see how they can help you.

• Cable Photography
    Cable Photography Wedding Photographers

Always professional, beautiful work!!

• 442 Shelby Street Kingsport, 37660 See on map