131 North Ridge Run, Manchester Center, VT 05255 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Cara

Located in Manchester Center, Vermont, Flowers by Cara is a floral service for the Burlington and Plattsburgh areas, creating floral designs that are guaranteed to make couples’ special day the dream they imagined it to be. With over 25 years of floral design experience, they will guide couples while remaining true to their vision and bringing that vision to life.

Flowers by Cara can’t help but design stunning flowers for life’s most precious moments. They are all about expressive, artistic storytelling. From the first consultation to the couples’ exchanging of vows, the floral design studio will ensure every detail is the way couples hoped it would be. When couples walk into their event, the magic of the details should leave them breathless. Each flower has its own personality and character, and Cara creates the unexpected, blending classic and timeless designs with modern accents. Flowers by Cara provides delivery and setup, and schedules only one event per week, ensuring each couple will be the center of their attention.

Follow Flowers by Cara on

Flowers by Cara 5
Flowers by Cara 6
Flowers by Cara 7

Sue · Married on 09/22/2018

Cara is the most incredible florist!
    We gave her only one picture to follow for color and she created the most gorgeous bouquets and fall arrangements. The flower girls were perfect with their multi colored ribbon wreaths and baskets that she created and the chandelier was spectacular. The bride and bridesmaid’s bouquets were beyond compare. I was thrilled when I saw them and so were all the girls.
    Our venue, Stratton Mountain, has asked us if they could use our wedding photos to promote their venue which is primarily because of the spectacular flowers.
    Cara was alao a joy to work with. She was patient and yet wasted very little time. Very prepared and extremely professional. She had many ideas where we could reuse the arrangements from the ceremony for the reception and added so many little things that many florists would not think of. Everyone commented to us how beautiful the flowers were! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She made our daughters wedding incredibly lovely! Thank you Cara!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Flowers by Cara 12
    Flowers by Cara 13
    Flowers by Cara 14

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I originally found Cara through the vendor list given to me by my wedding venue, and I am of the opinion that she should be the only florist on there. I was planning from afar so Cara and I never met until my wedding day, and I have to say I was very curious as to how my flowers would look. Cara and I spoke about color scheme, flowers I liked and didn't like, but having seen her work, I trusted her completely to do what she thought would look best. She did not disappoint. Cara is a master of her craft, and every detail is thought of. She is the type of florist who is at the market the morning before your wedding and texts “I found these insanely beautiful flowers today, want them?”, spoiler alert: my answer was yes. Guests are still talking about those flowers, which were oversized stunningly pigmented dahlias. I will let my attached photos speak for themselves, but I cannot recommend Cara highly enough to anyone having an event. She was a pleasure to work with, made everything so easy for a busy bride, and her end product is magazine worthy. Thank you so much Cara!!

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Flowers by Cara 15
    Flowers by Cara 16
    Flowers by Cara 17
    Flowers by Cara 18

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Flowers by Cara was recommended to us by our venue, the Equinox Resort, and we could not have been happier with her work! Cara was very flexible when scheduling time to meet with us in person in Vermont as we live in Boston and was even easier to work with via email/phone the two months leading up to our July 22 wedding. She always offered creative, proactive ideas when it came to planning on our floral arrangements- including adding deer antlers to our wedding arch given my husband is a hunter. Cara also coordinated directly with our tent vendor to decorate the wrought iron chandelier rental that was suspended over our dance floor, which was the beautiful large focal point of the entire tent. Additionally, we made some last minute table adjustments and Cara provided us quickly with multiple options to solve for this minor issue that we created. She made the day seamless and worked behind the scenes - she even caught our sparkler exit on video after our photographer/videographer left! We highly recommend Cara. We left many of floral decisions in her hands when it came to overall design and her execution was beyond our expectations. Some of the guys even remarked that our flowers were so wonderful that they now see why brides spend money on them - a true testament to Cara and her craft.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Flowers by Cara FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• Polis Photography
    Polis Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the honor of working with Cara at a recent Hildene wedding. Her floral arrangement were beyond anything I have ever seen. Every little detail had an artistry that I don't often see from a florist. I would recommend her for any event! Spectacular vision and execution!

• 131 North Ridge Run Manchester Center, VT, 05255 See on map