Flowers by Cara Reviews

Flowers by Cara 4
Flowers by Cara 5

Paige Cabacungan · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding at the Equinox

Flowers by Cara is a fabulous vendor. Responsive, flexible, and the quality is outstanding. I loved everything that she did, and she followed every detail that I gave her. She even send me pictures of two different shades of roses to make sure I was happy with them before delivery. The delivery was absolutely on time, and she communicated when she was coming, and after she dropped them off. There was nothing left to chance or worry about. I was so happy with my choice. My daughter took my bouquet home to Arizona, and said she almost wanted to hide it after having people come up to her so much at the airport about how beautiful it was!!!

Flowers by Cara 6
    Flowers by Cara 7
    Flowers by Cara 8
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Sue · Married on 09/22/2018

Cara is the most incredible florist!
    We gave her only one picture to follow for color and she created the most gorgeous bouquets and fall arrangements. The flower girls were perfect with their multi colored ribbon wreaths and baskets that she created and the chandelier was spectacular. The bride and bridesmaid’s bouquets were beyond compare. I was thrilled when I saw them and so were all the girls.
    Our venue, Stratton Mountain, has asked us if they could use our wedding photos to promote their venue which is primarily because of the spectacular flowers.
    Cara was alao a joy to work with. She was patient and yet wasted very little time. Very prepared and extremely professional. She had many ideas where we could reuse the arrangements from the ceremony for the reception and added so many little things that many florists would not think of. Everyone commented to us how beautiful the flowers were! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She made our daughters wedding incredibly lovely! Thank you Cara!

Flowers by Cara 9
    Flowers by Cara 14
    Flowers by Cara 15
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I originally found Cara through the vendor list given to me by my wedding venue, and I am of the opinion that she should be the only florist on there. I was planning from afar so Cara and I never met until my wedding day, and I have to say I was very curious as to how my flowers would look. Cara and I spoke about color scheme, flowers I liked and didn't like, but having seen her work, I trusted her completely to do what she thought would look best. She did not disappoint. Cara is a master of her craft, and every detail is thought of. She is the type of florist who is at the market the morning before your wedding and texts “I found these insanely beautiful flowers today, want them?”, spoiler alert: my answer was yes. Guests are still talking about those flowers, which were oversized stunningly pigmented dahlias. I will let my attached photos speak for themselves, but I cannot recommend Cara highly enough to anyone having an event. She was a pleasure to work with, made everything so easy for a busy bride, and her end product is magazine worthy. Thank you so much Cara!!

Flowers by Cara 16
    Flowers by Cara 17
    Flowers by Cara 18
    Flowers by Cara 19
    Sent on 12/26/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Flowers by Cara was recommended to us by our venue, the Equinox Resort, and we could not have been happier with her work! Cara was very flexible when scheduling time to meet with us in person in Vermont as we live in Boston and was even easier to work with via email/phone the two months leading up to our July 22 wedding. She always offered creative, proactive ideas when it came to planning on our floral arrangements- including adding deer antlers to our wedding arch given my husband is a hunter. Cara also coordinated directly with our tent vendor to decorate the wrought iron chandelier rental that was suspended over our dance floor, which was the beautiful large focal point of the entire tent. Additionally, we made some last minute table adjustments and Cara provided us quickly with multiple options to solve for this minor issue that we created. She made the day seamless and worked behind the scenes - she even caught our sparkler exit on video after our photographer/videographer left! We highly recommend Cara. We left many of floral decisions in her hands when it came to overall design and her execution was beyond our expectations. Some of the guys even remarked that our flowers were so wonderful that they now see why brides spend money on them - a true testament to Cara and her craft.

Flowers by Cara 20
    Flowers by Cara 28
    Flowers by Cara 29
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I just got married this past weekend on May 6th and worked with Cara for all of our flower arrangements. The flowers turned out to be absolutely stunning and really shaped the overall look of the wedding and day. I would recommend Cara for anyone who is hoping to get exactly the look they are hoping for. Cara worked a great deal with my Mom as well as us (bride and groom). She was timely, calm, professional, and listened to/created our exact vision. Very blessed to have worked with Cara and thank her for making our special day so so beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

We were beyond happy with everything Cara put together. She has a great talent for floral design. Communication was easy and she was quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Cara brought my visions to life and really listened to everything I asked, she also had so many awesome recommendations and decorations to work with! We Highly recommend Flowers by Cara for any event.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Leah · Married on 09/10/2016

BOOK CARA NOW! I am beyond thrilled with how the flowers for my wedding turned out. Cara is insanely talented and turned my Pinterest dreams into reality (and without breaking the bank!). My Chuppah looked like it came out of a magazine, my bouquet was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen, and our table centerpieces were gorgeous. Cara listened to what I was looking for, came up with unique options (she found roses in an insane silver/blush color I had never seen before) and was extremely detailed oriented. Aside from the flowers, all of the extra details (lanterns, bird cages, ribbons for the bouquets, etc.) were beautifully and thoughtfully done. For me, flowers were one of the MOST important things for the wedding and Cara exceeded my expectations. I recommend her a thousand times over!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Anna · Married on 05/29/2016

Cara is an extremely gifted florist who made our wedding beautiful beyond words. She was superbly flexible, accommodated all of our last-minute requests and changes, and was always available to work through every single arrangement in detail. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, Cara went above and beyond our wildest expectations. The flowers were extraordinarily beautiful, and she let her creativity shine. So many of our wedding guests commented on the arrangements and how tasteful they were, and they could not wait to take some of them home! I could not be more grateful to Flowers by Cara for making every detail of our wedding gorgeous and special, and I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 05/04/2013

Cara did a truly amazing job with our flowers. From the chuppah to the bouquets to the centerpieces it was literally stunning. The flowers truly made the wedding for me. The room was breathtaking and I do not use that term lightly. Cara's work exceeded all expectations and I sincerely thank her for creating the most magnificent wedding I could have asked for. Her prices are more than reasonable and she had the flexibility to work with us to understand, execute and enhance our vision up until the last moment. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/20/2011

Cara did an awesome job! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very reasonable compared to other quotes we got. We had so many complements on her arrangements, I actually had guests asking me if they could take them home! Cara was so helpful when we were planning the actual wedding, I know little to nothing when it comes to flowers so I told her what I liked and let her do her thing, so glad I did, they came out perfect and exactly what I had envisioned!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Cara was wonderful and so easy to work with. I gave her my thoughts and she was able to put something together that was what I wanted, but better. She listened to my ideas and gave suggestions where it was needed. She wasn’t pushy like some of the other florists I had met with, but really worked to make everything a reality. Words can’t really express how extremely happy I was with everything and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Mary · Married on 06/08/2002

Cara did flowers for my wedding and has also done flowers for a couple of my parties. She is great to work with. When I knew what I wanted, she gave me exactly what I asked for. When I deferred to her to come up with ideas, she came up with beautiful and interesting things within my budget. Cara has been completely reliable, always giving timely and highly professional service within budget, and going the extra mile. Did I already mention that her arrangements are lovely? I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2011