Flower Wall Rentals

Hialeah, FL View map

At Flower Wall Rentals LLC, we strive to provide simply the best quality hand-made artificial silk flower walls featuring:

• Lush fully covered multi-layer flower walls.
  • Freestanding walls in-stock with sizes starting at 8 x 8 ft.
  • Fully customized walls with a 6-8 week lead time.
  • In-Stock and customized logos, monograms, quotes & more!
  • Miami and Fort Lauderdale rentals.
  • Delivery and setup by our team of experts.
  • Licensed and insured.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Decor
Photo booth
Signage

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)

What photo booth items are available?

Props

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
3.6

Krystal Married on 04/28/2018
    I came to Tiffany last minute, on a mission with a vision and she took my vision, brought it to life and exceeded my expectations. She’s great to work with and bounce ideas off of. I’d recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her again!
  • Janelli
    Janelli P. Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful wedding flowerwall and ceremony arch with real flowers and neon sign added

I hired them for my wedding for the flower wall behind my sweetheart table as well as our ceremony arch and they were both SO beautiful! I added the rental neon sign to the flower wall as well as real flowers and it made the pictures absolutely gorgeous! I rented the hexagonal arch with added flowers and they did such an amazing job matching the flowers to what I already had at my centerpieces and my bouquets. I received so many compliments and my florist even said how lovely the girls setting up the flower wall were to work with. Thank you!
    Jasmine R. Married on 06/20/2020

Never Responded - Unprofessional

I reached out to Tiffany and received immediate correspondence. I received an invoice; however, I wanted to add to my service. I reached out to her letting her know I wanted a bigger wall and additional flowers. I took her about a week to respond to that email. After responding she confirmed the bigger wall, etc. and asked did I want an updated invoice, as it would cost more. I stated yes please send an updated invoice, that was a week ago and nothing. I can never understand how a company doesn't send an invoice - I mean I am trying to pay you. I was never a "problem" client or a "crazy bride" I just asked for a bigger wall which she had listed on her info sheet, so it wasn't a special made piece. She said the wall was available for my date and the price increase amount, I said great no problem and nothing! It because difficult to support boutique businesses - because they SOMETIMES lack professionalism. Her walls look great based on her social media and her prices are good - but lack of response is just not professional. We ended up going with a bigger wall flower company who is rated high on here, responses in a timely matter, and most importantly sends invoices so that I can pay them!

Pricing

Flower Wall Rentals Price Rates

7885 NW 165 TERRACE Hialeah, FL, 33016

Monday 9AM - 6PM Tuesday 9AM - 6PM Wednesday 9AM - 6PM Thursday 9AM - 6PM Friday 9AM - 6PM Saturday 9AM - 6PM Sunday 11AM - 2PM
Location of (Flower Wall Rentals)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding