619 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151 Map · Phone number

About Flower Gallery - Featuring Floral Designs by Gene

We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

MarcMarisa7 14311
weddingwire1
IMG5441

10 Reviews for Flower Gallery - Featuring Floral Designs by Gene

Christine · Married on 09/21/2014

Words cannot express how wonderful and talented Gene and his team are!! Gene worked with me for my September wedding. I'm not the type of girl that can coordinate colors or flowers easily. Gene was able to put together a vision of beauty with my very slim ideas. I wanted lilies and butterflies. I also wanted fall colors. What he did for my bouquet, my girls bouquet, the center pieces and anything and anyone that needed flowers was breath taking. I wish these flowers could last forever!

If you want beautiful flowers and a wonderful team that works with you through flower visions and budget, Gene is the man you want and need!! All these reviews praise him! So what are you waiting for?? Call him!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

shevaun · Married on 06/27/2014

I worked with Gene this past June for my wedding. I am so appreciative of his gorgeous work! The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and better than we could have imagined.

The cost of our flowers was very reasonable and Gene was a true pleasure to work with. He works hard to understand each brides' vision when it comes to her flowers. Gene and his team are creative, professional, kind, and talented. I highly recommend Gene, he truly made our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2014

For a girl that had no idea what to do about flowers I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with the Gene. He was so helpful and knowledgable in creating my bouquets and table arrangements. I would have been lost without him and would recommend him to help make any occasion absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Flower Gallery - Featuring Floral Designs by Gene FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 619 Broadway Revere, 02151 See on map