PO Box 10, Deale, MD 20751 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

56 Reviews for Flower Follies

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Cynthia is just the best. The flowers for our daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Cynthia delivered and placed all the flowers. She even pinned on boutinere's! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I start? Cynthia Robinson Jurkovic with Flower Follies was recommended to us by a couple of different vendors and we could not have been more thrilled with our collaboration. From the moment my daughter and I met Cynthia in her charming studio, we knew we were in the best of hands. We are not creative, coming from financial backgrounds, but we did have some ideas and pictures and Cynthia seemed to read our minds. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, she transformed our vague ideas into a cohesive plan. I must say that our meeting with Cynthia was one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process. Not only is she incredibly talented, Cynthia made a possibly stressful decision-making ordeal an experience filled with laughter and good memories!!

And the flowers the day of the wedding? Absolutely gorgeous!! I cannot begin to describe how beautiful the table arrangements and the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were - so much better that we could have ever imagined. Any words could not do her work justice. We were looking for a natural, meadow look and she responded with such simple elegance and style. We have received so many compliments from guests and the pictures only confirm our initial reaction.

I cannot recommend Cynthia's work highly enough. Her vision and skill are wonderful to behold and maybe even more admirable, she is a lovely person and truly helped make a special day beautiful.

laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Flower Follies and Cynthia is the perfect vendor for your florist. I was referred to her by another vendor because I am not from the area. I discussed through email what I wanted in my flowers to Cynthia and she put a perfect proposal together for me. The proposal included pricing and photos of the flowers that she suggested. It was extremely helpful because I am not an expert on flowers. After, I sat down with her only once and we got everything done! She is such a happy person. I could tell she was in love with her job and making brides feel happy about their wedding. She made helpful suggestions to stay in my budget and she was honest with her services. When I got to my wedding day-of, I was completely blown away. My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. My favorite part was my arrangement at my ceremony. It was the star of the ceremony site! When I got to my reception site, I saw that she made my centerpieces just as beautiful! I wish you could attach pictures to show! I never got to thank her in person, but if I could I would hug her! She was the easiest vendor to work with and did a beautiful job!!

Flower Follies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Kate Fine Art Photography
    Kate Fine Art Photography Wedding Photographers

I knew the first time I worked with Flower Follies I wanted to hire them for my wedding. Cynthia is amazing and truly understands beauty for beauty's sake. The wedding flowers were a dream come true and she really made my vision come to life. Incorporating vintage milk glass and my own ceramic vases into the centerpieces made my wedding more personal. The bouquets were stunning and she even created flowers out of felt and twine for keepsakes. I highly recommend Cynthia and the team at Flower Follies!

• Going to the Chapel...
    Going to the Chapel... Wedding Planners

The name Flower Follies says it all- fresh, imaginative floral creations that capture the imagination and delight the senses. From the classically elegant to the whimsical, Cynthia will translate your wedding vision into floral works of art. Her attention to detail is exquisite, and her boutique approach guarantees that every design is unique and reflects your taste and style. Cynthia can accommodate any budget and will work with you to get the most for your money while achieving spectacular results. Do yourself a favor and contact Flower Follies for a complimentary consultation!

• Allison Barnhill Designs
    Allison Barnhill Designs Wedding Invitations

Cynthia at Flower Follies is absolutely amazing! Almost nine years ago, she made my flower dreams come true, at my very own wedding. And, I have to admit, she was an inspiration to me as I was starting Allison Barnhill Designs. I love Cynthia's flair for the unexpected, attention to detail and innovative designs. She has a warm and fun personality that really makes the sometimes overwhelming process of choosing flowers, easy and painless. I recommend her to all of my brides...100% percent!

• PO Box 10 Deale, 20751 See on map