PO Box 10, Deale, MD 20751 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Flower Follies 1

Sandra B · Married on 08/12/2019

Beyond Beautiful

Cynthia is a joy to work with and a true artist. She guided my daughter on shaping her vision for the wedding flowers and worked within our budget. The flowers she delivered were more beautiful than we could have imagined. So very pleased with her work!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Petito · Married on 06/22/2019

Made my flower dreams come true!

Cynthia and I clicked the instant we first spoke, she immediately “got it” and just understood what we wanted and was beyond accommodating -- even when we changed our minds about halfway through! My flowers were beyond what I could’ve dreamed up, even better than anything I've seen! She is a joy to work with and incredibly, incredibly talented.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Flower Follies 2
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 05/03/2019

Better than I imagined!

We chose to work with Cynthia Robinson of Flower Follies after she was recommended to us by our venue and are SO glad that we did. She is so sweet and so much fun to work with. I met with one other florist at a different company before meeting with Cynthia, and left the meeting with the other florist feeling very uncertain about how everything would come together. Cynthia was so enthusiastic and her attention to detail so amazing that I left my meeting with her feeling so excited and knowing that everything would come together perfectly. When I saw it on the day of my wedding, it was even better than I could have imagined! She has such a gift for making your vision come to life – even if you aren’t great at articulating exactly what you have in mind like I was! She also helps you stay within your budget and never makes you feel pressured. She even provided me with several quotes to get everything just right.

I think that the flowers and centerpieces really help to set the vibe for a wedding and I am so, so happy that I chose to work with Cynthia at Flower Follies for my wedding. Guests were truly in awe of how gorgeous all of the flowers were, as was I. It was everything I could have imagined and more and I cannot recommend Cynthia enough!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Flower Follies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Kate Fine Art Photography
    Kate Fine Art Photography Wedding Photographers

I knew the first time I worked with Flower Follies I wanted to hire them for my wedding. Cynthia is amazing and truly understands beauty for beauty's sake. The wedding flowers were a dream come true and she really made my vision come to life. Incorporating vintage milk glass and my own ceramic vases into the centerpieces made my wedding more personal. The bouquets were stunning and she even created flowers out of felt and twine for keepsakes. I highly recommend Cynthia and the team at Flower Follies!

• Going to the Chapel...
    Going to the Chapel... Wedding Planners

The name Flower Follies says it all- fresh, imaginative floral creations that capture the imagination and delight the senses. From the classically elegant to the whimsical, Cynthia will translate your wedding vision into floral works of art. Her attention to detail is exquisite, and her boutique approach guarantees that every design is unique and reflects your taste and style. Cynthia can accommodate any budget and will work with you to get the most for your money while achieving spectacular results. Do yourself a favor and contact Flower Follies for a complimentary consultation!

• Allison Barnhill Designs
    Allison Barnhill Designs Wedding Invitations

Cynthia at Flower Follies is absolutely amazing! Almost nine years ago, she made my flower dreams come true, at my very own wedding. And, I have to admit, she was an inspiration to me as I was starting Allison Barnhill Designs. I love Cynthia's flair for the unexpected, attention to detail and innovative designs. She has a warm and fun personality that really makes the sometimes overwhelming process of choosing flowers, easy and painless. I recommend her to all of my brides...100% percent!

• PO Box 10 Deale, 20751 See on map