Flower Follies Reviews

60 | Deale, MD

60 Reviews for Flower Follies

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible

Cynthia completely exceeded my expectations. She is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met, and was a lot of fun to work with. I was super overwhelmed with options for flower arrangements/ votives etc- so I asked her to use her creative discretion on a lot of things. Just from talking to her, she hit the nail on the head and gave me a Pinterest worthy wedding if you will lol! Thank you Cynthia, I’m so grateful.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Sandra B · Married on 08/12/2019

Beyond Beautiful

Cynthia is a joy to work with and a true artist. She guided my daughter on shaping her vision for the wedding flowers and worked within our budget. The flowers she delivered were more beautiful than we could have imagined. So very pleased with her work!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Petito · Married on 06/22/2019

Made my flower dreams come true!

Cynthia and I clicked the instant we first spoke, she immediately “got it” and just understood what we wanted and was beyond accommodating -- even when we changed our minds about halfway through! My flowers were beyond what I could’ve dreamed up, even better than anything I've seen! She is a joy to work with and incredibly, incredibly talented.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 05/03/2019

Better than I imagined!

We chose to work with Cynthia Robinson of Flower Follies after she was recommended to us by our venue and are SO glad that we did. She is so sweet and so much fun to work with. I met with one other florist at a different company before meeting with Cynthia, and left the meeting with the other florist feeling very uncertain about how everything would come together. Cynthia was so enthusiastic and her attention to detail so amazing that I left my meeting with her feeling so excited and knowing that everything would come together perfectly. When I saw it on the day of my wedding, it was even better than I could have imagined! She has such a gift for making your vision come to life – even if you aren’t great at articulating exactly what you have in mind like I was! She also helps you stay within your budget and never makes you feel pressured. She even provided me with several quotes to get everything just right.

I think that the flowers and centerpieces really help to set the vibe for a wedding and I am so, so happy that I chose to work with Cynthia at Flower Follies for my wedding. Guests were truly in awe of how gorgeous all of the flowers were, as was I. It was everything I could have imagined and more and I cannot recommend Cynthia enough!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Cynthia is just the best. The flowers for our daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Cynthia delivered and placed all the flowers. She even pinned on boutinere's! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I start? Cynthia Robinson Jurkovic with Flower Follies was recommended to us by a couple of different vendors and we could not have been more thrilled with our collaboration. From the moment my daughter and I met Cynthia in her charming studio, we knew we were in the best of hands. We are not creative, coming from financial backgrounds, but we did have some ideas and pictures and Cynthia seemed to read our minds. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, she transformed our vague ideas into a cohesive plan. I must say that our meeting with Cynthia was one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process. Not only is she incredibly talented, Cynthia made a possibly stressful decision-making ordeal an experience filled with laughter and good memories!!

And the flowers the day of the wedding? Absolutely gorgeous!! I cannot begin to describe how beautiful the table arrangements and the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were - so much better that we could have ever imagined. Any words could not do her work justice. We were looking for a natural, meadow look and she responded with such simple elegance and style. We have received so many compliments from guests and the pictures only confirm our initial reaction.

I cannot recommend Cynthia's work highly enough. Her vision and skill are wonderful to behold and maybe even more admirable, she is a lovely person and truly helped make a special day beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2017

laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Flower Follies and Cynthia is the perfect vendor for your florist. I was referred to her by another vendor because I am not from the area. I discussed through email what I wanted in my flowers to Cynthia and she put a perfect proposal together for me. The proposal included pricing and photos of the flowers that she suggested. It was extremely helpful because I am not an expert on flowers. After, I sat down with her only once and we got everything done! She is such a happy person. I could tell she was in love with her job and making brides feel happy about their wedding. She made helpful suggestions to stay in my budget and she was honest with her services. When I got to my wedding day-of, I was completely blown away. My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. My favorite part was my arrangement at my ceremony. It was the star of the ceremony site! When I got to my reception site, I saw that she made my centerpieces just as beautiful! I wish you could attach pictures to show! I never got to thank her in person, but if I could I would hug her! She was the easiest vendor to work with and did a beautiful job!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2017

Seriously amazing!!!! I let Cynthia create my vision and she did not disappoint! I have never been so speechless. My bouquets and ceremony arrangements were stunning. I would recommend 100%! Super professional, and easy to work with. I am so happy I chose Flower Follies!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Merryn · Married on 05/06/2017

I'm using flower follies for my may wedding and Cynthia is amazing! I would highly recommend her. Her pricing is very reasonable and her ideas and tips are wonderful.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Cynthia is so incredibly talented and amazing to work with. She completely understood the floral vision that I was going for and executed it to perfection. I am still receiving compliments about our flowers from guests. Thank you so much Cynthia for all of your help, it was wonderful working together!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/17/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience working with Cynthia and Flower Follies! From our first meeting (she drove all the way to me in Annapolis, making our meeting very convenient), to the wedding day (she braved a very icy and snow morning on the wedding day), Cynthia was an asset and joy to work with. As someone who had a specific look in mind for the wedding, but didn't know exactly how to execute, I relied on her expertise and professional opinion, and she went above and beyond to make my vision a reality.

Two of the most memorable moments of the day were when Cynthia showed me my bouquet for the first time (I cried, it was so beautiful), and when my husband and I saw our reception hall at the Westin Annapolis before all the guests entered. We were completely blown away at how beautiful everything looked!

I also want to mention that she was very cognizant and respectful of our budget, and not pushy with adding anything that wasn't necessary.

Cynthia, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for helping make our wedding day so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Cynthia was absolutely amazing to work with. As my family and I have relatively little experience in the flower business, she sat down with us on the first meeting and tried to get a sense of theme and style of our wedding. She didn't just focus on the colors but also the feel that the specific flowers would create. She would also point out if we liked a specific type of flower that was very expensive what a more cost effective option would be with similar qualities. She met with us multiple times, twice at a restaurant for breakfast and once at her lovey studio where we discussed specifics such as ribbon colors and vases so that we could see what she already had in stock. On the day of our wedding, I honesty did not even see her set up but the moment we walked into the reception, we were blown away. She had taken our vision and made it 1000 times more beautiful. I cannot recommend Cynthia and Flower Follies enough. If you want someone who is knowledgeable, caring, funny, and fair, please consider her!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/11/2016

Cynthia was absolutely amazing! She really understood my vision and gave me the most beautiful flowers I could have ever hoped for! She was so sweet and easy to work with and she really took the time to make sure I had everything I wanted and more while sticking to my budget! I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • User6819078 · 2+ years ago

If you're shopping around just stop and book Cynthia! I have been to tons of weddings, and my wedding flowers, by far, were the most gorgeous I've ever seen. I didn't have a large budget, but Cynthia made it look like I did. She was so easy to work with and so flexible which made the planning process so much fun! I just let her suggest designs and I am so glad I did as the result was absolutely breathtaking! Thank you Flower Follies for making my wedding day dreams come to life and come true!!!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kara · Married on 04/23/2016

Cynthia was the most amazing person to work with. I had a vision of exactly what I wanted for my wedding and she made it all come true! Everything from the ceremony flowers, bouquets, cocktail hour flowers, reception flowers and so on were PERFECT! Cynthia will work with your budget and come up with gorgeous arrangements! Flowers make your wedding, don't pass up on Flower Follies!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Honore · Married on 09/26/2015

My caterer, Palate Pleasers, recommended Flower Follies to me. And I am so glad that they did! Cynthia was a complete joy to work with! My flowers turned out exactly as I wanted them. In our initial meeting Cynthia asked me to describe my wedding and send her photographs (thanks Pinterest!) of what I wanted. She ended up making some wonderful suggestions, for example, she encouraged me to add texture to my bouquet, something that I would have no otherwise thought of. She asked me questions that hadn't occurred to me. She made some wonderful suggestions while truly interpreting what I wanted. I had no doubt that Cynthia would make my vision come to life. My bouquets and the garlands I ordered were probably one of my top three favorite pieces to my wedding day. Cynthia gave me some cost cutting ideas: we re-purposed the flowers from the church around the reception venue and re-purposed the bridesmaid bouquets and my bouquet on the head table.
    On the morning of my wedding sweet Cynthia delivered a bouquet of gorgeous pink roses and larkspur to me at the salon where I was getting ready. My husband-to-be had called her the day before and asked her to deliver the bouquet to me. The fact that she delivered the bouquet herself was so very sweet and that she was able to accommodate his last minute request on top of the other delivery she had to make the same day was truly exceptional. Cynthia is someone who really cared about making my vision come true. She wanted to make me happy - I felt like to her I wasn't just a customer but a bride! She was friendly, prompt in her responses and a great pleasure to work with. I absolutely would recommend Flower Follies!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/15/2015

Look no further than Cynthia. She was AMAZING!!!! We interviewed a few flower vendors prior to meeting Cynthia, and when we met with Cynthia we knew we found the right vendor. She took the time to listen to my ideas and immediately was able to provide great input. She understood out budget and was able to create the most amazing designs. She even learned to construct a Chuppah and add the most beautiful flower design I have ever seen to it. Cynthia was able to create the most amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres within our budget and make it look like we were spending 3X the price. I provided a picture of a flower I wanted to use, and she was able to provide me with a similar flower that looked the same and was 1/3 the price. She returned all our phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours. I received so many complements from friends and family about the flowers at the wedding. It has been 1 year since my wedding date, and I have the photos and videos back and love seeing what amazing beauty she brought to the day with her amazing flower arrangements.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Ali · Married on 05/30/2015

Flower Follies has a very special place in the heart. I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely beautiful our floral was for our May wedding. Cynthia is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very personable, professional, great advice/style, and just overall great! I would recommend Flower Follies in a heartbeat. I picked Flower Follies not just for their amazing portfolio, but also on Cynthia's personality. Everything down to the pricing was perfect. The planning process was extremely easy. It was great to go to her studio and sit down to go over all the details. She has a great eye for even the smallest details. I trusted her to do a lot of the design, I just showed her photos and she created something that was just for me and it felt special. My centerpieces were some of the most beautiful flowers and arrangements I have ever seen. Her expertise and creativity on floral was extremely helpful, if something wasn't in season, she would help find an even better alternative. You can tell how passionate she is about what she does and goes above and beyond to achieve the best. We even got to keep all of the candles and flowers at the end of the night to share with our guests, which they loved. If you don't choose Flower Follies for your wedding you will regret it!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Christina · Married on 11/02/2014

I live out of the area often making it difficult to meet but Cynthia was really flexible and wonderful to work with. She was able to get everything just how I wanted. Everything was beautiful and my guests kept commenting about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Cynthia is so amazing! She really went out of her way to make my wedding beautiful. She worked with my budget and was very understanding of my desire to keep things reasonably priced - but super beautiful and memorable. And the everything was exactly that! I would reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding because you really can just leave it in her hands and be reassured that everything will be beautiful and fresh right in time for your wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

Cynthia did a gorgeous job with our June wedding!! We spoke for the first time almost a year before the event. Cynthia was so professional and responsive throughout the process. She spent an hour on the phone with me digging in to the vision and overall feel of the event, then made herself available to meet in person as a follow-up. She is incredibly knowledgeable and has a wonderful eye for design. Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail made every arrangement so beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Karen · Married on 06/14/2014

Flower Follies made my daughter's vision come to life. And, it was so beautiful. This vendor was the only one we interviewed because we felt so comfortable upon the first meeting. She understood the theme and the look we were going for and made it happen. We varied the arrangements on the tables and they were all so gorgeous. The bridal party flowers were just as gorgeous. Flower Follies went above and beyond adding personal touches to the flowers and the tables. Our guests were in "awe" when the ballroom doors opened. I highly recommend this vendor to all of you brides to be!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Alexandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Cynthia from Flower Follies was an absolute delight to work with. She was responsive, professional, and full of creative ideas for the flowers. She dealt with my many inquiries and changes in the lead up to the wedding with a lot of patience, which was very much appreciated.

And then there was the wedding.......I walked into the reception venue and my jaw dropped, and I immediately started crying. The most beautiful centerpieces were all over the room, with the most incredible cherry blossoms I have ever seen. Cynthia truly made my dream come alive, and I have never seen a more beautiful reception. From the centerpieces to the colorful vases to the votives, everything just came together perfectly.

I cried again when I had to throw my centerpieces away....a tragedy to see those beautiful arrangements go!

You will not regret working with Flower Follies--one of the best decisions I made for the wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Katie · Married on 11/16/2013

Cynthia was awesome! Worked with our budget and helped us to get the most with what we had. So nice to work with, has a lovely personality. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Absolutely fantastic!! The flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I wanted, even better then expected! They were perfect with the theme of my wedding. She really listed to what we wanted and made it happen in a classy yet creative way! I wish I could post some pictures on here!

Sent on 11/07/2013