Golden, Golden, CO 80401 Map · Phone number

About Flower Bundles Co.

Flower Bundles is a DIY floral shop for couples tying the knot in beautiful Colorado. Flower Bundles makes your DIY wedding flowers easy and affordable. You simply select a collection from our catalog or work with a curator to create a custom package. Its that simple!

There's no need to stress over getting quantities right. We pre-portion the correct amount of stems to create each arrangement perfectly. Just let us know how many bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces & extra pieces you need and we take care of the rest.

We provide flowers for everything including the list below:

• Aisle decor

Colorful bouquet
Colorful bouquet
romantic rose 51 1004810
Bride's bouquet

2 Reviews for Flower Bundles Co.

Patsy Limes · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Experience

As the MOB I was so excited to stumble upon Flower Bundles. My daughter had priced several other florist in the Denver area and we were both sticker shocked. We started looking into DIY and was so happy we went this route. The ladies at Flower Bundles are experienced and know exactly what to recommend for beautiful but affordable florals. They provided tips and the right containers to use to have nice full arrangements. The bouquets are pre-assembled so if you're not creative or crafty you can pretty much cut the stems and tie ribbon on and go. I highly recommend using them if you need to keep your floral budget in check.

Sent on 11/08/2018

K. Walker · Married on 08/25/2018

Saved me so much $$$$

Let me start by saying we were on a budget for our wedding but I still wanted to feel like a princess without going overboard on certain things like flowers. From start to finish my experience with Flowers Bundles was more than expected. I felt well taken care of and they provided me with some many resources for my DIY project. They pointed me in the right direction as what would fit in my budget but still offer me a nice selection of flowers for my wedding day. If I had to plan another wedding I would certainly use Flower Bundles they truly helped me achieve the look without going over budget.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Flower Bundles Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 35.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk