1944 N Ardmore Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Map · Phone number

floretcadetlogonotagline01
newportfolio5

11 Reviews for Floret Cadet

Lisa · Married on 11/16/2013

Kate did an AMAZING job with our wedding arrangements! She was able to create bouquets and centerpieces that far exceeded anything that I imagined. Through the wedding planning process I realized that I could not afford the flowers that I liked the most but Kate was able to find several options that have the same effect and our arrangements turned out more beautiful than what I had dreamed of. She was professional, reliable, affordable and EXTREMELY talented (not to mention, SO sweet)! I would recommend her for ANY event.

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • User3920338 · 2+ years ago

Floret Cadet made our wedding absolutely stunning! I changed the flowers and center pieces half-way through the process and Floret Cadet was agreeable and super flexible with my requests. There were picturesque details of our wedding executed perfectly by Floret Cadet, such as, an ombre rose petal aisle, baby's breath spheres hung from trees, lots of candles, and flower pieces more beautiful than I imagined.

Sent on 02/20/2014

buffy · Married on 08/31/2013

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful!! Kate was such a pleasure to work with and made all of my visions come to life. I gave her our color pallet and she made amazing unique arrangements that fit our venue perfectly. i would give her 10 stars if i could!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Award

Floret Cadet FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Floret Cadet 1
    Ceremony Flowers DIY Reception Deal
    For brides interested in a combination of professional florals and DIY: book a personal/ceremony flowers package (minimum of 1 bridal bouquet, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 5 boutonnières, and 6 pew decorations or equivalent) and receive a complimentary "supported DIY" package for your reception centerpieces. Supported DIY consists of consultation about your DIY centerpiece design, tips and advice about flower types and quantities to use, and specific conditioning and assembly instructions for your chosen design. You have the option to order the flowers and supplies such as vases through me at prices that are competitive with online wholesale to the public sources, or to supply them yourself.

• 1944 N Ardmore Ave Manhattan Beach, 90266 See on map