3300 West Radio Drive, Florence, SC 29501 Map · Phone number

About Florence Center

Welcome to the Florence Center; a sophisticated venue perfect for your wedding and reception. Our newly renovated space is decorated with beautiful carpeting, lighting, fresh paint and new chairs.

Service is offered with a touch of class or a down-home flair; you choose. You will enjoy working with our pleasant staff from viewing the space and discussing pricing, laughing with your event manager and planning your food service.

Rental rates for all spaces at our lovely facility include the following:

× Dedicated team of professionals to assist with every phase from start to finish

× Elegant silverware, glassware and serving pieces. Table numbers (silver) also available

× Seated dinner, buffet or cocktail (standing reception) service available

× Many lovely décor options (additional fees will apply)

× Award-winning chef preparing delectable food

× Experienced serving staff in appropriate attire

× Bar service available (bartender fees may apply)

× Set-up and clean-up of all FCC equipment

× Banquet tables and chairs

× Wi-Fi

× Free Parking

× Skirted registration table

× Cake table

× Table linen and napkins (with catered event)

× Dinnerware that appears simple in design, yet offers elegance and style that is perfect for any event

Let our professional staff help you plan a perfect memory! Visit our website at www.florenceciviccenter.com or call us at 843-679-9417

Appointments Recommended. Walk-ins Welcome!

Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:30pm

Couple dancing
fcc frontshot

1 Reviews for Florence Center

Carolyn · Married on 05/21/2016

I am so glad I choose this vendor. They listen to me and accommodated my every need. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. On the day of my wedding I was so relax because I knew everything was taken care of. The Venue was gorgeous and the food exceeded my expectation. If you want to eliminate the stress of moving your guest from church to the venue, then have it all in one, that's what I did and it worked. I got so much compliments from my guest and they are still complimenting me for choosing this place one year later.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Florence Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 6.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access