Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About FloralSmith Weddings

Philosophy

Floral design is not arranging flowers alone; it's about creating truly memorable experiences. Flowers accent our most important milestones and are a beautiful way to celebrate remembrance. For these reasons, the flowers must evoke the proper emotions. This comes about when you are acquainted with both the flowers and the client.

DSCN1961
DSCN1961
0005KariGrowInternet

10 Reviews for FloralSmith Weddings

Kristin · Married on 05/23/2009

I am thrilled with the beautiful job Allyson and her staff did with our wedding day flowers! In the months leading up to our wedding, I met with Allyson several times, sometimes for more than two hours, to discuss my vision for the arrangements. She was always very patient, accommodating, and dedicated to providing exactly what I requested. The creativity and professionalism she devotes to her work gave us fresh ideas and allowed us to develop unique arrangements that matched our taste and budget. Allyson is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2009

Nicki · Married on 04/18/2009

Allyson did a wonderful job with our flowers. They were absolutely beautiful!! She was on time to the wedding. She made exactly what I asked for...but even better than I had imagined them. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2009

Melanie · Married on 11/01/2008

The flowers were more beautiful than what I had expected. The service was superb. I made 3 or 4 changes & they accommodated each one, perfectly.
    I recommend this vendor to EVERYONE. I'd do it all over again for the flowers!

Sent on 11/05/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• FloralSmith Weddings 1
    Toss Bouquet
    Free Toss Bouquet when contracted for your wedding day floral designs. Ask about details.

• Sandi Foraci Photography
    Sandi Foraci Photography Wedding Photographers

Allyson's floral designs are some of the best I have ever seen. The thing that impresses me most about her work, is her fresh and unique style. Her arrangements are top knotch...just beautiful. Always fresh flowers, and never the same look, which tells me she really works with her brides to give them what they want. No two bouquets are the same. Her personality is so easy going and she's such a hard worker. You just can't go wrong.

• Bridal Secrets
    Bridal Secrets Wedding Dresses

All I can say is WOW! Allyson from Davis Florist is beyond amazing. She always makes sure to find out what color gowns and dresses we will be showing at our fashion shows and she makes the most perfectly-matching bouquets ever! Her arrangements are always so unique and special. Each one is done with heart! I love everything she does and suggest her to every bride!

• CKAS Events & Weddings, LLC
    CKAS Events & Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

Allyson of Davis Florist is very talented with her floral designs. She's also very courteous, professional, and loves to share her knowledge. I very much look forward to working with her.

• Tampa See on map
    3013998732 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 8-5:30 S 9-1 S Closed