Floral Wild

Denver, CO View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Based in Denver, Colorado, Floral Wild is a boutique wedding florist. Owner Adriana Luevano focuses on customized designs that align with her clients' style, while creating a certain atmosphere. Adriana discovered her passion for floral design while working with a catering business, and wants to share her skills with as many people as she can. This company is happy to deliver arrangements to weddings in Denver and the surrounding area, but they can also travel for out-of-state celebrations.

At Floral Wild, Adriana understands that no two weddings are alike. She uses the freshest flowers available to create vibrant, beautiful arrangements. This company is ready to support couples from the beginning, helping them to create a design concept. Adriana likes to get to know her clients on a personal level to help come up with an idea that suits their relationship. Along with event design, this business is happy to take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Some of the arrangements offered by Floral Wild include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Table arrangements
  • Centerpieces
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sabrina Married on 06/19/2022

Amazing!!!

I am so so happy I trusted floral wild with my wedding bouquet and my husband’s boutonnière! My vision was created to perfection. I also asked for a floral arrangement that was not typical and she was absolutely able to achieve the design for me. I would 100% recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

My wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Adriana created exactly what I wanted, plus more! Working with her is honestly a dream. She is so sweet and loves what she does - and it shows! Adriana created the wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements. I told her the general ideas I had, and she made incredible recommendations that I would have never thought of. My florals were natural, organic, and perfect. I would absolutely recommend Floral Wild and hope to be able to work with Adriana again!
  • Rori
    Rori J. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing Florist!

Adriana was so amazing to work with! She is so sweet and thoughtful and helped bring our floral vision to life in such a creative and beautiful way! I’ll admit, I wasn’t the easiest client to probably work with - 3 months before our wedding, I totally changed the theme, colors, and floral. Adriana was so kind and spent over 2 hours helping to bring the new “Bridgerton” theme for our wedding to life. When there were flowers I was unfamiliar with, she brought up pictures on Google. When I said I didn’t want roses, she took the time to ask why and helped me see the vast options available that didn’t remind me of a TV show Valentine’s Day bouquet lol. She did an amazing job of working within our budget and also helped us think through some easy ways to save / where splurge. Thank you so much Adriana for making our wedding day look so beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

3275 W 14th Ave #101 Denver, CO, 80204
Location of (Floral Wild)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding