Floral Wild Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Abby K. Married on 08/27/2022

Phenomenal experience!

I can’t say enough good things about Adriana and Floral Wild. Adriana was responsive, communicative, and on top of everything on my wedding day. She arrived perfectly on time and had everything delivered to exactly where we needed it. Aside from all of that, she is so sweet!
    I know literally nothing about flowers, but I gave Adriana some inspo pics and a general color scheme and she ran with it and truly made my vision come to life. She provides you with an extremely detailed proposal, showing each type of flower that will be used, which was amazing and super helpful, especially with my extremely limited knowledge base.
    Now, the finished product. My wedding flowers were a literal DREAM. I received compliment after compliment about how breathtakingly stunning the arrangements were and how Adriana & her team are true artists. Words can’t do them justice but please look at how absolutely beautiful they were.
    Do yourself a favor & hire this team!!
    Sabrina Married on 06/19/2022

Amazing!!!

I am so so happy I trusted floral wild with my wedding bouquet and my husband’s boutonnière! My vision was created to perfection. I also asked for a floral arrangement that was not typical and she was absolutely able to achieve the design for me. I would 100% recommend!
    Emily H. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

My wedding flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Adriana created exactly what I wanted, plus more! Working with her is honestly a dream. She is so sweet and loves what she does - and it shows! Adriana created the wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements. I told her the general ideas I had, and she made incredible recommendations that I would have never thought of. My florals were natural, organic, and perfect. I would absolutely recommend Floral Wild and hope to be able to work with Adriana again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rori
    Rori J. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing Florist!

Adriana was so amazing to work with! She is so sweet and thoughtful and helped bring our floral vision to life in such a creative and beautiful way! I’ll admit, I wasn’t the easiest client to probably work with - 3 months before our wedding, I totally changed the theme, colors, and floral. Adriana was so kind and spent over 2 hours helping to bring the new “Bridgerton” theme for our wedding to life. When there were flowers I was unfamiliar with, she brought up pictures on Google. When I said I didn’t want roses, she took the time to ask why and helped me see the vast options available that didn’t remind me of a TV show Valentine’s Day bouquet lol. She did an amazing job of working within our budget and also helped us think through some easy ways to save / where splurge. Thank you so much Adriana for making our wedding day look so beautiful!
    Azalee R. Married on 09/18/2021

Dream Wedding Bouquet

Adriana perfectly embodied my dream for my wedding bouquet! My wedding was mid-September and I had a "clear as mud" idea of what I wanted: fall-like but also summery, whimsical and romantic, and wildflower-filled with some soft traditional roses. My vision certainly wasn't easy to convey, but Adriana listened to all my desires. I can't rave enough about how perfect the bouquet turned out. Adriana incorporated fall yellow leaves (because she noted that I said that was the reason we were getting married in the fall), incorporated thistles and craspedia because I loved the "wildness" of them, and added some lavender and cream roses to add some romance. She also filled in the bouquets with other greenery and gorgeous complimenting blooms.
    Adriana was also very accommodating and quick to respond to emails. I added some flower girl clips and a few other miscellaneous items to my order last minute, and she was happy to help! I highly recommend using Floral Wild to design your wedding flowers!
  • Laura
    Laura T. Married on 09/05/2021

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL

Adriana did a fantastic job capturing exactly what I wanted for my bouquets, ceremony decor, and flower girls- she was very responsive with any and all questions I had.
  • Keri
    Keri P. Married on 09/03/2021

Floral dreams come true

Adriana was absolutely amazing to work with! From our initial e-mail introduction to a very detailed phone conversation to nail down a killer proposal, she always displayed true professionalism. She listened to my vision and added in her own experiences to make my floral dreams come true! Without ever meeting in person (as I was a destination bride), she somehow captured exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. Adriana was super helpful with adjusting our initial proposal to better fit my budget and worked with other vendors to accommodate our request for a specific arch rental. When we finally met in person on the wedding day, she was so sweet - she personally hand-delivered my bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, and the boutonniere's to our first look location before heading to the venue to set up the remainder of the florals. An absolute gem of a human and a master at her artistry, I would recommend Floral Wild and Adriana to any bride who is getting married in or near Denver, Colorado.
  • Deborah
    Deborah O. Married on 08/02/2021

Fantastic!

Floral Wild was more than I expected. I planned my wedding from out of state and Adrianna was such a pleasure to work with. She was always available to answer all my questions and offer suggestions. I loved her portfolio so I knew I was in good hands. She knew the feel I was going for and delivered 100%. I had a small lantern I wanted to use for the center pieces and she worked them in perfectly. She even put the flowers on my cake! I can’t say enough good things about my experience.
    Amy B. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All around amazing experience!

From start to finish Adriana was a pleasure to work with. I was not 100 percent sure on what I wanted for flowers so I was a little nervous when it came time to pick them for my wedding. I gave Adriana some ideas and she took them and turned it into to something stunning and better than I could have ever imagined!

Her service and delivery was perfect- I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation!

Thank you so much Adriana, you’re amazing at what you do!
  • Jay
    Jay A. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Experience!!!

The bouquet and boutineer was absoluetly amazing! Adriana turned our vision into a reality. She is very responsive and really has a great eye for beauty. You can tell she really loves what she does! Highly recommended.
    Gigi E. Married on 05/08/2021

Super talented and professional

Adriana was really easy to work with and flexible when it came to my last minute changes. Flowers were so beautiful and turned about better than we could have imagined!
    Lala D. Married on 10/15/2020

Florist- Adriana

Adriana is definitely a super hero in my eyes! She is so kind and so lovely on what she does. Let me tell you she turned a nightmare into a crystal ball. I thought I would never find a florist until my friend I worked with recommended her. I had a horrible experience with two vendors that the venue recommended but Adriana made things so much better!

From the start to finish she was amazing. I told her my vision on what I was looking forward to and she made it happen. She even recommended other flowers to add in to make them blossom even more and it sure brought them out.

We can’t thank Adriana enough on helping us out on our special day from the brides bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, grooms and groomsmen. If anyone is looking for a florist I will always recommend using Adriana especially if you want to establish a good friendship along the process.

Thank you so much Adriana! You rock and shine as brought as a diamond!
  • Mary
    Mary O. Married on 07/11/2020

Spectacular!

Adriana was amazing in all aspects during our wedding process! She was incredibly responsive, flexible, reasonably priced, kind, and passionate about her work. I was blown away by her floral arrangements and how everything paired together well and the flowers lasted for days! You can tell she loves what she does because it portrays in her floral pieces without having the stereotypical price tag along with it. I would absolutely recommend her for any event in which flowers are needed!
    Nadia I. Married on 06/27/2020

Lovely Kindness

Adriana is an absolute saint. Our wedding for June 2020 was effectively canceled because of COVID-19. It's been an emotional and difficult time and Adriana has been nothing but professional, kind, and understanding.

I can't speak to her actual designs as we didn't get to experience them but working with her has been a complete pleasure. She has consistently been flexible and thoughtful. Her prices are very reasonable for the Denver market. She really wanted to make our dream florals a reality.

I was really looking forward to seeing her work but we had to cancel and she was extremely understanding and generous with our refund. We will absolutely be calling her again for future events. You will not regret working with this lovely professional.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn K. Married on 09/16/2019

Beautiful Designs!

Floral Wild did an AMAZING job on our sons wedding at our home, Andrea is such a pleasant gal to work with and her florals are some of the prettiest I’ve ever seen, fresh, creative designs that enhanced our home as well as created such a beautiful backdrop for our Wedding. I surely will use floral Wild in the near future, great work, immensely happy with everything.
  • Shira
    Shira E. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing florist

Adriana created all of my floral arrangements for my wedding. Not only were they beautiful but Adriana was a joy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience was amazing and florals turned out so pretty!!

My fiancé and I got married in Vail and I was amazed with how perfect my bouquet turned out along with my centerpieces. It was exactly what I wanted! Very easy to work with and accommodating on the delivery and communication! I highly recommend using Floral Wild!
    Teresa G. Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond Expectations!

Adriana was great throughout the whole process! She was so helpful during the planning process and was super quick to answer all of my questions. Our flowers were so beautiful, I'm so happy with how everything turned out!
    Charisa F. Married on 06/13/2019

Perfect floral vendor!

Adrianna is absolutely amazing! I had my flowers done through her in June and I was absolutely blown away by everything she did (including delivery and set up in Evergreen), and how everything looked. I was on a tight budget so something really clever she did to save me money was plan to move the greenery from my arch to the head table after the ceremony! She is a genius! I really cannot say enough good things about her, her company, and especially her quality of work. If anyone is looking for great floral work in Denver, this is it!
    Charity Married on 05/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So many amazing options!!! Thank you for being approachable and attentive to my request
    Nicole T. Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommend!

Floral Wild did such an amazing job with the floral design for my October wedding! From our first meeting, discussing a vision and feel for what I wanted, to the day-of, Adriana and her team were a dream to work with. She listened very carefully to my requests and created a stunning array of floral arrangements that completely exceeded my expectations. I was floored when I first saw the bouquets! From our first meeting I could see that Adriana is passionate about her work and she made sure that every detail was perfect for my wedding. She was very flexible, professional, friendly, and did an amazing job blending my vision with my budget. I would highly recommend Floral Wild! I'm so grateful I found her! Thank you so much, Adriana!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I could not recommend Floral Wild more highly!

I could not have been more impressed with Floral Wild! From the arrangements to the bouquets to the boutonnieres everything was stunning and even better than I could imagine. I was running late and didn't get a chance to look around until I walked down the aisle. The arch and florals lining the isle took my breath away. As the day went on and I saw more and more of the reception area I was blown away by how perfect everything was and as a huge bonus Adriana and her team were incredibly kind and easy to work with. I could not recommend them more highly!
    Rachel Married on 09/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing service!! Amazing flowers!! Adriana went above and beyond.
    Deadra Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The product was fabulous! Exactly what we ordered! Adrian delivered the product to our door on time with a friendly upbeat attitude.. she helped make our day that much more special with a phenomenal wreath! Thank you!!
    Beth Married on 05/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is amazing ! So flexible and really works to get the vision that you want !
illustration stars