46 Whitebirch Dr, Pomona, NY 10970 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Floral Preservation

DONT LET YOUR FLOWERS WITHER AWAY...HAVE THEM LAST FOREVER!

FLOWERS FOREVER
specializes in preserving your flowers, as well as preserving your most precious memories of your life!

We will create a lasting memory that you will cherish for years to come.
Flowers Forever can transform your flowers into a sentimental, exqiusite work of art.

You spend so much time, effort, money & detail into every little aspect of the wedding.
Why not preserve those once in a life time memories!!!

We can include any wedding memorabilia into your keepsake.
Invitaitions, photos, caketoppers, wedding glasses, favors, garters and more!

You can design and select your own keepsake, shadowbox or acrylic dome.
We have frames for everyone's taste, price range and budget

Looking forward to preserving your most beautiful moments FOREVER!

Ericam
Ericam
IMG0740

1 Reviews for Floral Preservation

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

A few days after my wedding, I had my gorgeous bouquet sitting around that I desperately wanted to preserve but I didn’t know what to do or where to go with it. I was worried because I hadn’t thought about it before the wedding and I knew time was of the essence to save the flowers. I called my florist, Flowers by David Anthony, and he recommended Debbie Flohr for Floral Preservation. I went to her and she assured me that my flowers were still able to be preserved. I was so relieved. When I met with her, we discussed all of the options and we decided on a silver shadowbox with a burlap background to match the rustic theme of our wedding. She laid everything out so I could get an idea of how the finished product would look. When I got the call that it was finished, I couldn’t wait to see it and pick it up. It was even more beautiful than I had imagined! The flowers looked almost as stunning as they did on our wedding day and I couldn’t believe how well preserved they were. She added other elements to the shadowbox as well as the bouquet: my husband’s boutonniere, our invitation, a wedding photo of us, and our cake topper. Now, we have a keepsake of our wedding that we can display on our wall for all to see. It’s truly unique and a beautiful addition to our home.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Floral Preservation FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Floral Preservation 1
    $50 OFF
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive $50 off towards your floral keepsake. :)

• Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry
    Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry Wedding Florists

They are the BEST. We've worked with several companies, but now we recommend, exclusively, Floral Preservation. There quality and service are great and their price is way less than the other companies we recommended in the past. If your interested in having your bouquet preserved make sure you contact them BEFORE the wedding date and set things up. Best results are achieved if they recieve your bouquet as soon as possible after the wedding. You will not be disappointed- we have never been. - Larry & Maria

• Designs By Rose
    Designs By Rose Wedding Florists

Have referred clients and they have told me how happy they were with the end results.

• Laurelwood Designs
    Laurelwood Designs Wedding Florists

I have been reccomending Debbie for quite some time now to my brides. She is a dream to work with. Her work is fabulous! Taking it from someone who is experienced in the art of bouquet preservation, I would not be reccomending anyone who I didn't think was equal or superior to the quality I would expect. A great keepsake!

• 46 Whitebirch Dr Pomona, 10970 See on map