979 central street, Stoughton, MA 02072 Map · Phone number

img042
like a brid

7 Reviews for Floral Fantasy

Dionna · Married on 04/15/2017

Shoelah for Floral Fantasy is just a doll!!! I absolutely loved working with her. Being a teacher, I wanted to complete all of the major wedding pieces of the summer. Shoelah was so accommodating! She met with me in July.... my wedding was not until April. Any time I needed to discuss a change or I had an idea Shoelah was ready with a smile. On the day of the wedding she had my flowers waiting for my in the room and I was amazed! She had gone above an beyond and made truly breathtaking pieces for the wedding. Shoelah completed 12 center pieces, a sweetheart table arrangement, an arrangement for outside, 5 bouquets, 11 boutonnieres, 2 corsages, and 1 piece for a wheel chair. Each and everyone was truly beautiful. Thank you, Shoelah for making our wedding beautiful! I cannot wait to come and get more flowers from you! xoxo Mr. and Mrs. Gajdowski (wedding on April 28, 2017)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2014

Shoeleh and the staff at Floral Fantasy were a pleasure to work with. Shoeleh took time to meet with me and my mom several times. We weren't even exactly sure what we wanted but she easily pulled together something that both of us were happy with. The flowers on the day of were gorgeous! I think it was also pretty reasonable considering the price of some florists in Boston.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Nina · Married on 07/27/2013

I just can't say enough wonderful things about this shop and the people who work there. The Owner and her assistants put their heart and soul into their work and it shows in the arrangements they create. They are inventive, imaginative and talented. They listen and make sure they understand what you want and give it to you exactly as you requested. Their flowers are gorgeous and always the freshest and their prices are extremely reasonable. They rival any florist in downtown Boston.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Floral Fantasy FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,026.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 979 central street Stoughton, 02072 See on map