Flicker Shack Photos

Sedona, AZ View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Levi & Theraysa, Husband/Wife team, is based in Sedona AZ. Levi grew up in the Red Rocks. Levi & Theraysa and travelled and shot projects on 5 of the 7 continents.

Levi journeyed to Hollywood as a young guy and worked his way up to shooting with some of the most famous folks on the planet. Levi has won multiple Independent Awards for his Feature films "GOD SEND" 2019 and "NORMAL TYPES" 2010 which are streaming on various digital platforms (Amazon, Roku, Tubi & IMDB). Levi shoots and edits. Theraysa keeps everything scheduled and organized.

Outside of work Levi & Theraysa are Pitbull rescue parents, meditators, hikers and mountain bikers who love to travel. Theraysa is also a consultant/clinical trial manager for some of the largest tech companies in the world. Levi is a Traktor/Ableton Wanna be Music producer and is 13 years deep into volunterrism, including work in New Orleans (post Katrina), Tijuana Orphanages, Fund raising for First responders and hospice respite care.

Theraysa and Levi have both worked very hard for over almost three decades and have hit a stride, closer to finding a balance between work, play and giving back.

"We are grateful to have these jobs, making movies and pictures for folks on their happiest day. Please feel free to reachout with any questions and we will be glad to help."

We offer: Video, photo, editing, live stream and aerial/drone work.

Much Love.

Levi & Theraysa (Flicker Shack Photos/Films)

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 07/03/2021

Will forever cherish this video

Levi was absolutely amazing! Last minute, like literally the weekend before my wedding, I reached out to Levi in hopes he would be able to record my wedding. He was responsive, and super helpful instantly! He understood I didn’t have a huge budget to work with and instantly went the extra mile to ensure I got the wedding footage I was dreaming off. From the start of the wedding day he was so friendly and most of the time I didn’t even notice him! He truly was so friendly and professional the whole time. He recently completed our video and I’m absolutely in love! He was able to capture an hour long video of the best day of our lives! And he did it so well! Everything from our vows, to seeing family dance and smile, all the way to our sweet good byes at the end of the night. I cannot believe what an absolutely beautiful job he did and how well he was able to capture everything. I am so grateful to have gotten to work with someone genuinely happy to do their job, you can see every moment of it in their wok. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for any kind of videography work!
  • Jane
    Jane C. Married on 05/20/2021

Outstanding / amazing

Working with Levi was amazing prior to the wedding, and after. He supported all of my visions and ideas and re ched out to my venue to help make those visions happen. During the wedding he was on the sideline doing his magic but available if I needed him. He worked very well with my photographer. Sooooo extremely happy with the end result. I love my wedding video. If you're looking for videographer, hes your man!!

Flicker Shack Photos's reply:

Thank you Jane & Eero. You guys (and your friends) were so much fun to spend the day with. You wedding was amazing and after folks at the hotel saw the first video clip, we had 3 more bookings before your full video was even ready! We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you all and wish you a long and amazing marriage. Much Love. - Levi & Theraysa

Deals

Flicker Shack Photos 1
Exclusive

Team

Theraysa Holiman
Theraysa Holiman
Boss Lady

Theraysa is the glue of Flicker Shack Photos & Films. She keeps Levi (shooter/editor) focused, making sure the work is top notch, delivered at or before the dealine.

Levi  Holiman
Levi Holiman
Filmmaker / Photographer

Levi is 50% of Flicker Shack. Theraysa (wife) is the half that makes it all work. Levi was raised in Sedona and loves the red rocks. "If you get married on the red rocks or red dirt and you let me shoot with my shoes off, I will give you a 5% discount on your wedding package. I am a part of this plave and everytime I touch the ground, I am reminded of that. Sedona is magic and I am blessed to be here.

PO Box 4257 Sedona, AZ, 86340
928-272-5767
Location of (Flicker Shack Photos)
2675 AZ-89A #1155 Sedona, AZ, 86336 See on map

Mon-Sat 9AM-6PM

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding