Denver, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About Fleur Decor

Fleur Decor is is a floral design company based in Denver, Colorado. Owner and master designer Kristi Pohly began the business over 15 years ago, and has been focusing on creating unique pieces for every client since. They are proud to be a green and eco-friendly company by composting all floral scraps and trimmings, using recycled glassware, and purchasing flowers from local growers. Fleur Decor loves connecting with clients to determine their dream arrangements and work to turn them into a reality.

Before the big day, Fleur Decor offers complimentary consultations to all couples so that designers can get to know them and their tastes. Additionally, they will travel to the venue to ensure that their pieces will be cohesive with the rest of the celebration, and provide samples for clients to approve. Their pieces are generally in classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage styles. The team also offers event design. When the arrangements are created, Fleur Decor will deliver and set them up at the wedding. They offer a wide variety of options for couples to choose from, including:

• Aisle decor

Herbal bouquet
20060826 0097

16 Reviews for Fleur Decor

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristi did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding this past summer! She was easy to work with, super friendly, and able to take the vision for our wedding and design beautiful bouquets! We received so many compliments from our guests on the flowers and couldn't be happier with the look and style that the flowers gave to the wedding! We couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Laura · Married on 07/12/2015

Kristi did a wonderful job with our flowers! At our initial meeting we discussed my preferences and put together a great selection of flowers. We got married at Chatfield Botanic Gardens, so we didn't need tons of décor, but Kristi prepared a proposal with bouquets, centerpieces (which we also used for our aisle - great savings!), and smaller corsages/boutonnieres/arrangements. She was flexible with the small changes I made. We had a very wet spring this year, and unfortunately my favorite flowers - peonies - would not be available for my mid-July wedding. Kristi did a great job replacing them with garden roses, and they honestly looked like peonies! I was thrilled! I LOVED my bouquet. It had such vibrant colors and was so beautiful. Kristi also did a great job with the delivery, set-up, and tear down of the flowers. Thank you!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot write enough about how great Kristi is! The flowers and working with Kristi were the easiest part of our wedding planning process. She listened to my ideas and ran with them, with flawless execution, and exceeding our expectations. Her work completely transformed the reception space and highlighted the beauty of our ceremony site. Going with Kristi and Fleur Decor should be the easiest decision in your planning process.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Award

Fleur Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 249.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 260.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,595.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More
    Wendie Bass, Weddings.Events.More Wedding Planners

Fleur Decor is an excellent wedding pro. I have worked with Kristi on many weddings. She designs a high quality product that is the vision of the client. She is flexible on working within budgets and makes recommendations on where to save. I enjoy working with her. Look forward to many more weddings with her.

• Bronze and Beautiful Bridal
    Bronze and Beautiful Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fleur Decor is one of Denvers top florists, I have worked with them on several weddings and events and their work is stunningly beautiful, they are top notch professionals and you will be happy you hired them for all of your wedding and event flower needs! Kristi is one of the sweetest gals I know and is amazing both professionally and personally, you cannot go wrong with them.

• Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer
    Sara Lynn, Fine Art Photographer Wedding Photographers

I love Kristi with Fleur Decor. She's always smiling and is just an enjoyable person to be around. Her arrangements are as unique as they are gorgeous. I love that she can work with almost any budget and will figure out how to put together almost any request... even the craziest of ones. I recently received a small, personal centerpiece from Kristi and I loved how unique it was... from the vase to the flowers... I received so many compliments on it from my clients and friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE Her!

• Denver Denver, CO, 80210 See on map