Flawless Faces by Liz

Budd Lake, NJ View map

Liz Zilberman is a makeup artist in NJ with 10 years experience. It was from an early age that Liz knew that makeup would be her passion. Liz is known by her friends for her signature red lip, which she modeled after her longtime idol Marilyn Monroe. It was her glamour and beauty that has inspired Liz to create classic Hollywood looks for as long as she can remember. Current inspirations would include the infamous Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson and Christina Aguilera. With her make up services, Liz will deliver you the highest quality product with long lasting results. Liz will treat your face like she would her own.

For the longest time Liz has always been asked “How can you look at a face and know what to do?” Her response has always been this, “I just know”. Being creative and artistic is a skill that you are born with. It is not something that can be taught. Liz’s years of experience have only enhanced her natural skills as a freelance makeup artist.

Liz will show you the best possible version of yourself in all her makeup applications. Although beauty comes from within, Liz will make you feel as beautiful outside as you do on the inside.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Megan Married on 02/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Liz is a top-notch make up artist. Professional doesn't even come close to describe her. She was on time and was never in the way. She always had a smile on her face and was completely friendly. You can totally tell she absolutely loves what she does. I've never had my make up done professionally (this was for my best friend's wedding on 9/8/2012) and had no complaints or regrets with my look. I gave her a picture of how I'd want to look and asked to keep it in sync with the other bridesmaids. Every single one of us looked beautiful! With dealing with several women: mothers of the bride and groom, women in their 30's, 20's and even an 11 year old, she handled herself with poise and conviction. If I could rate 100, I would! *If* I get married one day, I will surely be in contact with Liz!
    Danielle Married on 11/29/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! Liz made me look and feel absolutely amazing on my wedding day. She was so professional! !!
    Victoria Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Liz was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so glad I booked her for my wedding. She did an amazing job on me and most of my girls in a short time period the morning before our ceremony. Everyone was very happy with the way they looked. She is super sweet and REALLY listens to what you want (and also uses quality makeup). Highly recommend Liz for your big day or any other occasion :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Budd Lake, 07828
Location of (Flawless Faces by Liz)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding