68 Reviews for Flawless Faces by Liz

68 Flawless Faces by Liz Reviews

Liz is a top-notch make up artist. Professional doesn't even come close to describe her. She was on time and was never in the way. She always had a smile on her face and was completely friendly. You can totally tell she absolutely loves what she does. I've never had my make up done professionally (this was for my best friend's wedding on 9/8/2012) and had no complaints or regrets with my look. I gave her a picture of how I'd want to look and asked to keep it in sync with the other bridesmaids. Every single one of us looked beautiful! With dealing with several women: mothers of the bride and groom, women in their 30's, 20's and even an 11 year old, she handled herself with poise and conviction. If I could rate 100, I would! *If* I get married one day, I will surely be in contact with Liz!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! Liz made me look and feel absolutely amazing on my wedding day. She was so professional! !!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was recommended to me by my cousin and I am so glad I booked her for my wedding. She did an amazing job on me and most of my girls in a short time period the morning before our ceremony. Everyone was very happy with the way they looked. She is super sweet and REALLY listens to what you want (and also uses quality makeup). Highly recommend Liz for your big day or any other occasion :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As a former dancer I know the importance of well executed make-up in order to achieve a well-polished presentation. I'm no stranger to stage make-up, so for my wedding I knew it would be very important to find a make-up artist that would accentuate my features, use product and application that would last me through the evening, and would look fabulous in photos. Liz met all my expectations & more. In addition to being a true professional, Liz was such a warm and lovely person which made it all the more easier to work with her. My mother and bridesmaids all loved their make-up jobs. My mother & I are fearless when it comes to make-up & we instructed her to use some of her own artistic discretion; however, someone like my maid-of-honor who prefers a more "natural look" may be have been a difficult transition. But Liz did a flawless job on her, it was subtle yet she just enhanced all her features. She is truly a versatile make-up artist. Unfortunately I had one person in my party who was rather difficult & Liz was so patient & accommodating. I was so impressed with how professionally she handled it. I could not be happier I hired her & I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz did an amazingly wonderful job providing airbrush makeup for an entire bridal party I was a part of. She was friendly, professional, and very talented. All of the girls were 100% satisfied with her work and we each received compliments throughout the entire wedding from people who loved our makeup. I would definitely work with Liz again and hope to book her for my own wedding in the future!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was the BEST! I could not have asked for a better makeup artist! Everyone complimented my makeup and said how natural it was and how beautiful I looked. My mom & maid of honor looked amazing too!! We were so happy with our makeup and I definitely plan to use Liz for future events! She was so great to work with and such a sweetheart!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was absolutely fabulous! Everyone looked stunning and she was such a pleasure to work with!!!! Definitely a recommendation and referral I am going to tell my family and friends about!!

Profile Picture User4197891, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Flawless By Liz - was used as the make-up artist for my daughters wedding. She did make-up for the bride, maid-of-honor and mother of the bride.
I am the mother-of-the bride and when my make up was done both my husband & son said "she knows her stuff"/'you look great!" The make up lasted very well (~12hr). I looked and felt great! Got a lot of complements from people who would tell me the truth (my nieces) - they liked the colors especially the cheeks, it was flawless, natural and complimented my outfit well. THE BRIDE'S MAKE-UP WAS SPECTACULAR! and the maid-of-honor rocked her make-up!

Profile Picture Mugure, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz of Flawless Faces by Liz did the make-up for my sister's wedding, for the bride, myself (Maid of Honor), and the Mother of the Bride. She was extremely professional, and clearly has a lot of fun and takes a lot of joy out of making her clients look their best while still feeling comfortable. She did a terrific job with all three of us!

Profile Picture Mattie, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was amazing! I got sooo many compliments on my make up, it was absolutely flawless! I will be forever grateful for how beautifully she did my make up :)

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Liz two nights (at 3am at that) before my wedding because my 2nd make-up artist fell through. I found her through The Knot website and Liz was fantastic. Not only did I have a response back from her by the time I woke up that morning but she was on time the morning of the wedding and great to work with! Her rates were competitive with the market but not outrageous and all of my girls looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want to look gorgeous on your wedding day Flawless Faces by Liz is the way to go. My make up was perfect, I never have received so many comments on how awesome my make up was. She is so sweet and friendly one of the nicest people I know.

Profile Picture User4143536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The makeup that Liz did for my wedding was absolutely breathtaking! Through the whole process she was so quick with responding and making sure every detail was set up perfectly. All night at the wedding everyone commented on how amazing everyone's makeup looked. It lasted the entire night and looked just as great as it did when it was just done. I highly, highly recommend Liz!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz made me look GORGEOUS on my wedding day- I am not exaggerating. She was also one of the sweetest, most helpful vendors I had. I always trusted her choices, and she was SO flexible with me and my bridesmaids. I would recommend her to ANYONE. Also... I cried about 475 times on my wedding day... and each time I would run to the suite to touch up, and realized I seriously didn't have to-- the makeup was still in place and I looked flawless (I had regular makeup, not airbrush).

Profile Picture Erin, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great great great! Had the airbrush done for my wedding at 12:30pm my ceremony was not until 6:00p.m. My make-up stayed flawless all day/night.

Profile Picture kavita, 4/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz is amazing!!!!! From the minute we spoke I was in good hands! From my trial to my wedding day we texted back and forth and she made me feel so comfortable and excited! I loved my look on my wedding day and whatever I didn't like, or had concerns about, she changed or fixed. She also works quick and completed all my bridesmaids and my mom with much time to spare! She has a ton of different options for styles of makeup and colors! Anything you need she's got. Not to mention her experience and her talent. She's fantastic! If you want to have no worries about your looks on your wedding day, get a beautiful dress and shoes and veil and then hire LIZ!!!! She rocks!!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was amazing! Her professionalism was stellar!! She used high quality make up & truly listened to what I wanted to look like on my wedding day! Her application was so natural & lasted all night!! (almost 12 hours of wear) The best part was that her pricing was so reasonable !!! I was thrilled to work with Liz & would recommend her to everyone & anyone who wants to look beautiful & be stress-free for an important event !!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was the best. My maid of honor at first wasn't going to have her makeup done, but after she saw what Liz did for me at my trial, she said right there "you are doing my makeup". Liz worked with me right up until the last second. Even though I kept changing the time and the number of people(absent minded bride syndrome..lol), Liz remained a professional. I would highly recommend her and I can't wait to use her again.

Profile Picture Marci, 10/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Highly recommended. So professional and easy to talk to. Very accommodating. Great with the kids and the demanding bridesmaids, too. ;)

Profile Picture P, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad that I found Flawless Faces by Liz...she is amazing!!! She went completely out of her way to accommodate an early morning trial on a Sunday and even did the makeup trial in her own home because it was most convenient for me! I was so happy with the trial and with Liz's warm and friendly personality that I booked her that day! On the wedding day, Liz did my makeup along with my four bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked gorgeous! Liz made sure to get to the hotel early so that she had plenty of time to spend on everyone. She was not rushing, but rather seemed happy to be there with you just enjoying your day, like she was a friend hanging out with the girls! She is definitely the BEST! I recommend Liz absolutely!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz did my makeup for my wedding as well as makeup for my four bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law. She was absolutely fantastic! My makeup, as well as everyone else's makeup, looked awesome and stayed on all night long - right through to the end of my after party -- where I stayed out until 4AM. It also looked great in pictures. I especially loved my false eyelashes! All the girls loved their makeup and Liz really took an individualized approach for each girl - asking them what kind of a look they were going for and catering to their skin's needs etc. Liz also was an absolute pleasure to get to know, and to work with. She is fun, friendly, and professional. I really felt like I was having one of my good friends do my make up. I hope I get to work with her again soon and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would definitely contact Liz or recommend her for future events! She is skilled at what she does and made me, my mother and sister feel beautiful on my big day! Since my trial with her I felt very comfortable. She is professional and has a great personality!

Profile Picture User2760286, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was AMAZING. We just had our wedding this past weekend and everyone said how beautiful all the girls looked in the bridal party. She takes care and listens to every client; she treated me like I was a princess and that my makeup was #1. As the bride, she made me feel and look absolutely stunning... she blew passed ALL expectations of how I wanted to look on my wedding day.

Profile Picture User2836559, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Finding Liz was easily one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Let me start by saying I love fashion and makeup and I can do my own very well. I was incredibly hesitant to trust a stranger with my face on such a big day and hadn't been impressed by any portfolio I'd seen.... And I'd been searching for months! One day by the grace of all good things, I came across Liz's website and was blown away by her portfolio. Finally... Someone who could really do more for me than I could do on my own. She amazed me! I got in touch immediately and set up a trial. Within the first five minutes I knew, I wouldn't be hiring a stranger. I'd be hiring Liz. Not only did I feel comfortable with her, I felt like I'd known her for years and I trusted her complete. She understood my vision and I could see she was interested and genuinely cared and had such passion for people and make up. I looked insanely amazing by the way. On my wedding day she was there, set up and ready to go before me, she was cool, calm, and just as sweet and amazing as before and I never felt so beautiful. I can't say enough about this woman. She is insanely skilled. Incredibly warm, friendly, professional. I just love her and everyone, everyone, couldn't say enough about how glamorous I looked. They all said I looked... "Flawless" ;) Liz is amazing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz was just amazing words can not explain she did a amazing job!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Edit, 9/29/13, 1 Review