East Rutherford, NJ 07073 Map · Phone number

About Flawless By JM

Professional Make-up by Jacqueline Menconi

Make-up for all occasions! Bridal, Events, Video/Photo shoots, TV, etc.

• Beauty Make-up: Facial analysis, corrective make-up, rejuvenation make-up, natural beauty techniques, fashion beauty techniques, fantasy make-up, make-up design, faux lash application

• Custom blended mineral foundation (liquid & powder), blush, lip gloss, lip stain, etc.

Email me at flawlessbyjm@gmail.com for more info!

Follow Flawless By JM on

5d43cf13222903b4 Screen Shot 2012 07 16 at 11 12 34 PM
0200brettourweddingphotographer com20090925

13 Reviews for Flawless By JM

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

I cannot put into words how absolutely amazing Jacqueline is! She is personable, professional, kind, and compassionate. Jacqueline and her assistant arrived early the day of my wedding. The smile she had the entire time doing mine and all the girsl make up was contagious. She is truly a special person with a huge heart and an incredible talent. Jacqueline made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I cannot thank her enough. Every single one of my bridesmaids makeup also came out stunning and my mom looked like an angel.

In addition to her amazing talent on my wedding day, over this past year as I got to know her she gave me skin care tips. She also blends me my very own foundation that I still use to this day!

Jacqueling, thank you form the bottom of my heart for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. You were apart of making my dream wedding come true. I am so grateful to have met you and to continue our friendship for all the years to come. You are beyond talented!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jacqueline is a consummate cosmetics professional who not only has an inspiring passion for her work, but also stays up to date on trends and new cosmetic technologies! I have worked with her on several media-related projects and no one can apply gel liner as well as she does - THAT'S a skill! She's also wonderful at listening to what the client likes, and suggesting colors that are flattering to the skin, without pushing her own agenda (great customer service!). I'm a pretty harsh makeup critic, and Jacqueline made me feel so glamorous and beautiful. She's also a perfectionist and will make sure you look 'flawless' even when you don't think it could get any better. Oh, and she's hysterical. I wish I could scoop her up and keep her with me at all times to glam me up always! I highly recommend her for all brides or bridal party members.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Lorin · Married on 12/28/2013

We all know that wedding planning although exciting, could be super stressful. Picking out and meeting with all the vendors, etc. etc. Well let me help you cross one to-do off your list, and that would be hiring Jacqueline for your wedding. Jacqueline previously worked on my best friend as well as her bridal party (which I was a part of) I was super nervous seeing as I don't wear much makeup and didn't want to look like street walker, hooker, etc. etc. The end result was nothing short of amazing. All the girls looked beautiful, not to overdone, just perfect. I was also nervous that my unruly, sensitive, combination skin would melt the makeup right off in a few hours. I was surprisingly mistaken, my face lasted all day throughout the night, with not even any gross oily shine to it (which my face seems to like to do). I remember not wanting to wash my face before bed because I wanted to rock the look she created forever. Naturally I had to hire her for my recent wedding, and of course, she was fabulous. All the girls in my wedding party were blown away by her skills. Jacqueline is super professional and always a pleasure to be around. I strongly suggest you contact Jacqueline for your upcoming event, there is absolutely no way you'll be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Award

Flawless By JM FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

• Rachel Menconi
    Rachel Menconi Wedding Bands

I've worked with Jacqueline many times before and have never been disappointed. This last time was for my music album photo shoot. She not only applied my make up beautifully but she listened to my ideas and completely thought of the makeup concept/design. She is always on time, professional, and very easy to work with. She has such a great range of skill that she can do natural makeup to full blown runway make-up! I highly recommend her!

• East Rutherford, 07073 See on map