205 mcintosh trail , peachtree city, Senoia, GA 30269 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Fitzography

Hi! I'm Ally. A teacher, wife,photographer, crafter & videographer located in Fayette County Georgia. A little bit about myself, I have an amazing husband named James and a sweet GSP puppy named Bailey. We enjoy going to the lake, spending time with family & playing softball. I graduated from the University of West Georgia in 2014 with a degree in Early Childhood Education. Since then, I have been teaching 4th grade for the last couple years. I have always loved children and teaching, but photography & videography have always interested me! I truly enjoy capturing the special moments of life through a lens.I am excited about getting to meet people from all walks of life and share some of life's most special moments with them. My goal is to create lasting and creative images that display genuine personality & capture precious memories. Thank you for taking the time to check out my page. I hope to work with you soon!

• Nigrelli Photography

6 Reviews for Fitzography

• Lauren

Lauren Cook · Married on 10/19/2019

Sunshine on a rainy day

Ally is amazing! She did a phenomenal job capturing my special day. She is skilled in any environment, and any weather! She captured many moments during my wedding that I will cherish forever. She works in a timely manner and does a fantastic job on group photos! I will be keeping Ally in mind for any future photo moments I have!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Brittany Wallace · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing job!!

Ally did such an incredible job capturing every moment of my wedding. I’m not the best at taking pictures and she was very accommodating making sure we felt super comfortable and making the whole experience very natural. Her prices were reasonable and she was able to travel. So grateful for the work she has done for my wedding thank you once again!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Evans · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn’t ask for better!

Ally was wonderful! She showed up first thing in the morning and stayed with us all day (12ish hours)! She did a great job of capturing all of the emotions of the day without making anything feel too posey. The photos she captured during our first look remind me of all the emotions I was feeling in that moment. It’s been 10 months and I still look at my photos all the time reminiscing on our perfect day. Important to note: we had an incredibly sunny day and Ally made sure the photos weren’t overexposed and that my pale skin didn’t disappear in the sunlight. I would recommend Ally to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2020