Fitzography Reviews

10 | Senoia, GA

10 Reviews for Fitzography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/28/2020

Cannot recommend Ally enough!

Ally did an AMAZING job shooting (both) of my weddings! As a covid bride, there was a lot of uncertainty as to what would happen when we had to postpone our celebration. We decided to still get married on our original date and celebrate with our friends and family later, and Ally went above and beyond to make me feel like the most special bride! She was so great to work with and captured our day beautifully. Her energy on wedding day was exactly what I wanted and hoped for. She is positive, a go-getter, and made sure we were taken care of all day. We love our wedding day photos!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Amber R. · Married on 06/06/2020

Engagement/ wedding photography

I cannot say enough good things about Ally! My engagement and wedding pictures turned out gorgeous. She was able to capture each moment, and I love looking back at them to relive those specials days. Ally is super friendly and made us all so comfortable the whole day. I highly recommend Ally for any of your photography needs!!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Fitzography's reply:

Awww Amber! Thank you so much. Your day was SO beautiful! Thank you for your kind review and allowing ME to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Sunshine on a rainy day

Ally is amazing! She did a phenomenal job capturing my special day. She is skilled in any environment, and any weather! She captured many moments during my wedding that I will cherish forever. She works in a timely manner and does a fantastic job on group photos! I will be keeping Ally in mind for any future photo moments I have!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Gracie

Gracie D. · Married on 06/30/2019

Ally Rocks!

I've worked with Ally a few times now and she is by far one of the easiest photographers to get along with, she knows what she's doing, and her photos ALWAYS turn out stunning. She is professional, punctual and fun! If you're booking a photographer, you can't go with anyone else. :)

Sent on 09/24/2020

Brittany W. · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing job!!

Ally did such an incredible job capturing every moment of my wedding. I’m not the best at taking pictures and she was very accommodating making sure we felt super comfortable and making the whole experience very natural. Her prices were reasonable and she was able to travel. So grateful for the work she has done for my wedding thank you once again!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany E. · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn’t ask for better!

Ally was wonderful! She showed up first thing in the morning and stayed with us all day (12ish hours)! She did a great job of capturing all of the emotions of the day without making anything feel too posey. The photos she captured during our first look remind me of all the emotions I was feeling in that moment. It’s been 10 months and I still look at my photos all the time reminiscing on our perfect day. Important to note: we had an incredibly sunny day and Ally made sure the photos weren’t overexposed and that my pale skin didn’t disappear in the sunlight. I would recommend Ally to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin R. · Married on 03/08/2019

Fantastic experience with Ally (Fitzography)!

My husband and I hired Fitzography for our engagement and wedding pictures. We are thrilled with our choice. Ally is talented, patient, hardworking, and quick to respond. She is willingly to work with you to achieve the pics you want! I will continue to use Fitzography for our photography needs, and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Mary

Mary S. · Married on 07/07/2018

Just what I wanted

Ally is great! Her price is amazing for the awesome quality of work she does! She is always working to come up with beautiful and unique shots! Definitely low stress and what I needed on my perfect day! ❤️

Sent on 03/11/2020

Fitzography's reply:

Thank you Mary! You’re wedding was so much fun! I really appreciate you’re review and hope you and Ryan are doing well!
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved Ally's enthusiasm and she captured our day so wonderfully. We didn't feel like we had to interrupt our day so she could capture the "perfect" shot. It just flowed effortlessly for us.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

Ally is great! She did such a great job with my engagement pictures! I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 05/29/2017