Rocklin, CA 95765 Map · Phone number

About Firevine Wood Fired Pizza

The love of wood fired food and wine. The name Firevine is the union of two of our favorite experiences Cooking with "Fire" and Drinking and Eating from the “Vine."

Firevine offers a blend of both innovative and artisan cuisine. Passionate about food & wine, the Firevine Catering team is focused on delivering memorable fare and seamless service.

Our menus are customized to suit your specific needs. From themed buffets to cocktail parties, and large corporate functions, Firevine is the choice for a perfect event.

Follow Firevine Wood Fired Pizza on

Vegetables
dsc1501

4 Reviews for Firevine Wood Fired Pizza

Adrianna · Married on 05/19/2018

I knew I didn't want a traditional wedding menu (Chicken, Fish, Beef) and had my heart set on pizza-our favorite food! After doing some research, I had narrowed it down to 3 vendors. My first choice (based strictly off of reviews), was already booked on our date but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise! David was so wonderful to work with and the food was absolutely delicious! We had three different appetizers for our cocktail hour, and two salads and an assortment of pizzas for dinner. The pizza was cooked on site in Firevine's portable wood fired oven. It was amazing! Our guests loved it so much we ran out of pizza because so many people went back for seconds (and thirds)! I want to have another party just so we can hire them again. I highly recommend David and Firevine Wood Fired Pizza for all of your pizza catering needs!

Scott · Married on 07/19/2014

We used David/Firevine for our wedding in North Lake Tahoe. It was AMAZING. We were looking for a little less traditional food for our wedding as our venue didn't provide any. We had all types of dietary needs for the wedding (meat, no meat, and then vegan), and it was no problem for them. I loved looking over at my wife and us just laughing as we are eating pizza at our wedding. So much fun. Their prices were reasonable, and having wood fired pizza at the wedding went over so well. Got such wonderful compliments on the food from the guests. They were easy to work with, we had a nice casual tasting prior, and everything went over great on the day of. I would recommend them to anyone in the Rocklin/Sacramento/Tahoe area. So good.

Tommy · Married on 08/20/2016

On our wedding day, David and his team were fantastic. We received many comments about the quality of the food and the quick service. Our tables totaling more that 100 guests were dismissed in quick succession and no one waited long before a fresh pizza was in their hands. Our venue (Sugar Pine Point State Park) is not the easiest venue for vendors, especially caterers - it's outside, it only has one water source, no trash bins, no electricity, etc., but David and team had no issue. The food was great, the service was great, and we would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

One point that I would like to make is regarding correspondence. By no fault of David, it sometimes takes a few days for him to respond to email or a voicemail. This delay is simply due to the always-moving business he is in. If David is unable to get back to you immediately, do not worry. He will have you covered and you will not be disappointed.

Firevine Wood Fired Pizza FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 10.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Rocklin, CA 95765 See on map