1316 Distributors Row, New Orleans, LA 70123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Firefly Ambiance

Event decor company specializing in candlelight decor,decorative lighting, festoon lighting & specialty decor for weddings and events. We're located in New Orleans, and are available for travel throughout the Gulf States and beyond.
Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties

Floor Lanterns
Chandeliers
Arches

Production Fabrication

All of our products come with delivery, setup & dismantle

Follow Firefly Ambiance on

DSC00322
DSC0065

27 Reviews for Firefly Ambiance

Brad · Married on 10/07/2017

It's no surprise Jennifer and the team are on every venue's preferred vendor list because THEY ARE GREAT. I told them what I was looking for and they brought it: uplighting, gobo, pin lights. It was all executed perfectly, even despite the hurricane that made us move up 3 hrs on short notice. My coordinator said Jennifer was the most responsive and ready of any vendor through hours of what-if panic scenarios the hurricane caused. THE SHORT STORY: This is an extremely professional outfit and they do high-quality work.

• Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Firefly Ambiance. They transformed an already beautiful venue to the setting of my dreams. Every detail was perfect and Jennifer and Richard were a pleasure to work with. I didn't really know what I wanted and only had vague ideas and they were able to take my vague ideas and turn them into a gorgeous reality. They worked within my budget and had very high quality decor. The guests raved about how stunning everything is. If I ever have a party in NOLA, I know who I'm calling.

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer and the Firefly Ambiance team! I was unsure about exactly how I wanted my wedding to be decorated but I knew I wanted mostly candles with minimal flowers. I am a very visual person and it is hard for me to imagine what a space will look like unless I see it. Jennifer was patient with me and helped me through the process. It just took a few meetings and phone calls for Jennifer to make my dream become a reality. One piece of advice - trust Jennifer and her vision because she is extremely talented and she will make sure your big day is perfect. I am so thankful to Jennifer and her team for making sure we had a beautifully decorated ceremony and reception - I HIGHLY recommend Firefly!

Award

Firefly Ambiance FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, String
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Vases
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Vases

Real Weddings

• Alchemy Events
    Alchemy Events Wedding Planners

Firefly always produces stunning work for my clients! They are professional, wonderful to work with & always help turn an empty space into something spectacular!

• GoGo Booth
    GoGo Booth Photo Booths

Firefly does incredible work and they are so easy to work with. It was a joy working with them at the Julia Jump and weddings at Holy Name of Jesus.

• 1316 Distributors Row New Orleans, 70123 See on map