Fireflies and Dew Drops

136 Greencrest Circle, Jacksonville, NC 28540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Fireflies and Dew Drops

Based in Wilmington, North Carolina, Fireflies and Dew Drops is a wedding invitation company. Specializing in custom and semi-custom pieces, this company is owned and operated by Jennifer Dodaro, who has been passionate about the art of creativity since she was young. This designer works to create a wedding suite that reflects you and your love, helping your day to be an unforgettable occasion from the very beginning.

Fireflies and Dew Drops believe that your wedding invitations set the tone for your day, as well as providing guests with a beautiful memento. A range of wedding favors and gifts, such as mini pallet coasters are also available. This team offers a personalized approach, collaborating with couples with in-person consultations. They will then design, assemble, and ship invitations. This dedicated team can take care of all your wedding stationery needs, offering a range of paper items including:

• Menus
Floral Bouquet Program
11e26bb5 613f 4d87 b528 22eaec97251e 51 2031991 162132651868525

2 Reviews for Fireflies and Dew Drops

Julie T. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

I heard about her threw a friend.

She does an awesome job...I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married in the future. She done just what I asked her to do and they look great. Am very happy with the wY they turned out. My ranking goes beyond 5 stars.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Fireflies and Dew Drops's reply:

Thank you Julie. You are a gem, and I am so excited about your wedding as we continue to tell your love story.

Fireflies and Dew Drops FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    In-Person Consultations
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Team of Fireflies and Dew Drops

Jennifer Dodaro

Jennifer Dodaro

Owner

My family moved form Lockport, NY to Jacksoville, North Carolina in 1975. My parents served in the Marine Corps and both became teachers later in life. While my brother followed their first career path and joined the Marine Corps, I elected to follow their footsteps in their second career path and became a teacher in 2003. This year I was given the opportunity to teach kindergarten at Onslow County’s first virtual school and I jumped at the chance to try something new! I love teaching, but I also have a true passion for creating things. My family and I have hosted several events for our small community (a prom for our children, holiday themed get togethers, a Luau themed birthday party, a tea party themed birthday party, and a Fall Festival). All the décor was made by me and displayed by me. With a lot of encouragement from my family “Fireflies and Dew Drops” was born in November of 2020.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 136 Greencrest Circle Jacksonville, NC, 28540 See on map
    8435912036 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fireflies and Dew Drops)