Films by Tim

Palm City, FL View map

$999 Most Popular Price

Films by Tim is a wedding photography service operating out of Palm City, Florida. Serving soon-to-be newlyweds across Martin County, Tim transformed his photography expertise into a full-time pursuit in 2020. Known for his eye-catching and traditional photographic style, this seasoned photographer will endeavor to provide you with a heartwarming photo collection for you to cherish.

From your ceremony to your reception, Films by Tim is dedicated to capturing every meaningful moment of your marital occasion. By using state-of-the-art equipment, Tim ensures that your images will be of the highest quality. Your photos will be made available via downloadable digital files. Further services consist of:

• Additional hours upon request
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Engagement, portrait, and trash-the-dress photoshoots

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Jarica
    Jarica B. Married on 08/11/2020

Tim Is The Difference!!🤩🤩🤩

This last month I got hitched!! It was a rainy but most magical day at Daytona Beach, Florida, the most excitement filled, mascara disaster of my life, and most blessed I’ve ever felt as I married my bestfriend. I now get to look back with so much joy as I create an album made possible only by Tim, captured in his lenses he is the best, I cannot impress the importance of having a photographer like Tim!
    He’s punctual, professional, amicable, creative, witty, understanding, passionate and an overall inspiration. Tim put my nervousness to ease and truly made that day special! If someone reading this is wondering, Tim’s your man he absolutely makes the difference.

Films by Tim's reply:

Jarica, congratulations and thank you so very much for your kind words. Florida weather can be unpredictable but it was so good to see such a strong turnout. Glad you liked the photos, and hope you enjoy them for years to come! Tim
    Neilb Married on 04/04/2020

Superb beyond expectations!

Tim Arthur recently did our Sundown wedding photography and videography on the St. Lucie River. His work was nothing short of SPECTACULAR and MAGNIFICENT!!! Tim is super experienced, intuitive, creative, and detail oriented. He knew exactly what we wanted before we did, and captured the essence of our special day with unique artistic expertise. Our family and friends marvel at how Tim integrated our small puppy into our wedding shots. They also raved about even the amplified lapping wave sound effects he masterfully used in our videography! In addition Tim is very personable and easy to work with. Tim gets TEN STARS out of FIVE! Thank you my friend.

Films by Tim's reply:

Neil, Thank you so much for your review. It was an absolute honor to help capture memories of your most beautiful wedding. It was precious and I hope you enjoy those images and film, for years. Tim
    Kayla Married on 05/20/2017

Greatly recommend!

Incredibly thankful for Tim and his service provided to us on such a monumental day! His film footage is something we will treasure for many years!

Films by Tim's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for allowing me to be an integral part of your wedding! it was simply beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. Tim

Pricing

Films by Tim Price Rates

SW Dyer Point Road Palm City, FL, 34990
772-247-3781

Varies
Location of (Films by Tim)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding