New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About Fifth Bond Jewelry

Fifth Bond is a luxury fine jewelry brand which offers youthful and modern pieces and focuses on custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and anniversary gifts.

Born and raised in New York, designer Sureena Taparia embodies the spirit and passion of a true New Yorker. With her showroom and workshop located off Fifth Avenue in the heart of New York City, Sureena creates modern jewelry for a new generation.

Sureena's love affair with jewelry began in her teens, having grown up with family in the jewelry industry. Early on, she learned to have an appreciation for gems, precious metals and fine craftsmanship. After honing her business skills at Goldman Sachs, she entered the world of fine jewelry with a passion for great design. Sureena's approach in design balances the trendy "must have" and the classic into sleek and stylish designs.

stevering
fbe
danring

4 Reviews for Fifth Bond Jewelry

Marlene · event on 05/15/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Sureena. I had two diamonds (one that belonged to my mother who passed away 30 years ago and the other my engagement stone). For quite a while I wanted to have it put in a pendant but did not know I jeweler I felt comfortable with. I read many many reviews and Sureena stood out. I trusted her completely and felt that she really understood what i wanted and was able to keep within my budget in designing my pendant to incorporate both stones. Her design was beautiful and perfect. Unfortunately, I took my diamond pendant off before spending a week in NYC and put it in a safe place in the house. When I went to get it a few weeks later it was not where I thought I had put it. I did have some contractors in the house, but I also could have thrown it out by mistake I guess. I am devastated because that was the only thing I had of my mother's. My husband contacted Sureena last month and had Sureena design a smaller diamond pendant for me for my birthday. It is lovely. She picked out the diamond and designed the setting according to what she remembered that I liked. She even told him what length chain I prefer and that I prefer a thicker chain than a sparkle chain. I can't recommend her more highly. She is fantastic.

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • User5144006 · event on 05/01/2015

Sureena designed my engagement ring and was amazing to work with!

From the start, she was very responsive, ask great questions to understand my fiance and my style, and explained the process to us.

We didn't know exactly what we wanted so we asked alot of questions and showed Sureena images of what we liked. We took a while to decide what we wanted, but Sureena was very patient and flexible with us. With her help, we were able to pick out a gorgeous gemstone and able to merge various components of different rings into one.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Bill · event on 05/15/2015

Fifth Bond made it very easy for my purchase of diamond pendant with confidence that I was getting excellent quality for a good value,

Sent on 05/29/2015

Fifth Bond Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• New York, 10036 See on map