FêteFone

Bethesda, MD View map

FêteFone is a unique audio guest book idea that reimagines the traditional wedding sign-in book to let guests leave messages using a stylish telephone instead of pen and paper. Visit fetefone.com to select from nearly 30 different designs to best fit your event décor. The phone and the FêteFone hub, which records the messages and makes the system entirely self-contained (requiring no telephone line, internet or cell connection or finicky apps), arrive at least two days before your celebration. At the event, guests hear a greeting you pre-record and leave their messages after the tone. After the party ends, you receive an MP3 file filled with memories.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Decor

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

Marissa S. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing experience!!

I had been looking for weeks for a unique guest book idea for our wedding and was thrilled when I came across this company! It was so much fun picking out a phone that match the decor of our wedding, and the entire process could not have been easier! The representatives were extremely helpful and kind and made this entire experience so worth it. I cannot wait to get the vinyl record of all of our messages and listen to it every year on our anniversary! We will definitely be renting a phone for every special party in the years to come.

FêteFone's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, and for including us in your special day! We are really honored to have been able to help you capture the sounds of your celebration. I will be sure to pass along your praise to our entire team — we absolutely love helping our customers celebrate, and making their planning a little easier if we can. We can't wait to help you celebrate again soon!
    Josh M. Married on 08/07/2021

Cool Alternative to Guest Book- You Need This!

FêteFone is such a cool concept. My husband and I didn’t want a traditional guestbook. We will cherish this for years to come. I would recommend making an announcement explaining the audiobook to your guests since some might be unfamiliar. We only had 22/120 guests leave messages since I forgot to bring it up. After I realized there were only 22 recording, I worked with the company to add the additional virtual phone to my order. That way my guests have the opportunity to leave a message for an entire month. This also gives the opportunity for friends and family that were unable to attend the chance to leave us a message. By adding this on, we will be able to get more messages, and they will add them to my entire message. I love the easy digital downloads- both individual and continuous. And I love that I can get a vinyl of the audio too. Such a cool and unique idea!
  • Collyn
    Collyn C. Married on 06/12/2021

its worth it!!

My friend found this guest book alternative on TikTok and I knew I had to have it at our wedding. It felt expensive but I am SO glad we did it. Their customer service is better than their competition, as is their phone selection. Like someone else said, it took me longer to pick out the phone I wanted than it did to place the order! Shipping it back was a breeze- just repackage it in their box and bubble wrap and slap the prepaid label on there. Everything about the process was so fast. We had our messages in our inbox 4 days after our wedding which was such a fun honeymoon surprise. Also, the set up on the phone was ridiculously easy- no wifi needed. I was so worried it didnt get unplugged correctly and we would lose the data but apparently it was pretty fool proof. We will cherish this forever- its more than worth it to have my 96 year old grandmothers voice and all of our ridiculous friends made us laugh so much. Pro tip: put the phone by the bar. People wont mind waiting in line and the recordings got better and better through the night. Thank yall for this!

FêteFone's reply:

Thank you SO much for sharing your photos and experience with us. It looks like you had an incredible wedding, and we're so happy we could help you celebrate and remember your special day!

Pricing

FêteFone Price Rates

Michael Henry Events Creative LLC Michael Henry Events Creative LLC Wedding Planners

Our clients simply love FêteFone. The trend in weddings continues to be ultimate personalization, with brides and grooms constantly seeking unexpected and unique ways to surprise their guests and keep them entertained. FêteFone addresses that need and does triple duty as a piece of statement event décor, guest activity, and lasting memory in one. Plus, we love how, in this age where social media and cell phone bans are becoming increasingly more common at weddings, FêteFone is still physically interactive, keeping guests present and engaged instead of looking down at their screens!

5721 Bent Branch Road Bethesda, MD, 20816