FêteFone Reviews

FêteFone View more information

• Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 10/10/2021

It's all in the details

We discovered FêteFone in the final stretch of wedding planning, after we already planned to do a more traditional guestbook, and we are SO GLAD that we found them! This was one of our favorite details from our wedding day, and the guests absolutely loved it. We ended up with dozens upon dozens of voicemails, ranging from heartfelt post-ceremony tears to drunk dials from our karaoke after party. Shipping and setup were a breeze, and the delivery of the messages was seamless and so user-friendly. We are so grateful to have these meaningful (and entertaining) messages to help us remember our day forever!
    Marissa S. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing experience!!

I had been looking for weeks for a unique guest book idea for our wedding and was thrilled when I came across this company! It was so much fun picking out a phone that match the decor of our wedding, and the entire process could not have been easier! The representatives were extremely helpful and kind and made this entire experience so worth it. I cannot wait to get the vinyl record of all of our messages and listen to it every year on our anniversary! We will definitely be renting a phone for every special party in the years to come.

FêteFone's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us, and for including us in your special day! We are really honored to have been able to help you capture the sounds of your celebration. I will be sure to pass along your praise to our entire team — we absolutely love helping our customers celebrate, and making their planning a little easier if we can. We can't wait to help you celebrate again soon!
    Josh M. Married on 08/07/2021

Cool Alternative to Guest Book- You Need This!

FêteFone is such a cool concept. My husband and I didn’t want a traditional guestbook. We will cherish this for years to come. I would recommend making an announcement explaining the audiobook to your guests since some might be unfamiliar. We only had 22/120 guests leave messages since I forgot to bring it up. After I realized there were only 22 recording, I worked with the company to add the additional virtual phone to my order. That way my guests have the opportunity to leave a message for an entire month. This also gives the opportunity for friends and family that were unable to attend the chance to leave us a message. By adding this on, we will be able to get more messages, and they will add them to my entire message. I love the easy digital downloads- both individual and continuous. And I love that I can get a vinyl of the audio too. Such a cool and unique idea!
  • Collyn
    Collyn C. Married on 06/12/2021

its worth it!!

My friend found this guest book alternative on TikTok and I knew I had to have it at our wedding. It felt expensive but I am SO glad we did it. Their customer service is better than their competition, as is their phone selection. Like someone else said, it took me longer to pick out the phone I wanted than it did to place the order! Shipping it back was a breeze- just repackage it in their box and bubble wrap and slap the prepaid label on there. Everything about the process was so fast. We had our messages in our inbox 4 days after our wedding which was such a fun honeymoon surprise. Also, the set up on the phone was ridiculously easy- no wifi needed. I was so worried it didnt get unplugged correctly and we would lose the data but apparently it was pretty fool proof. We will cherish this forever- its more than worth it to have my 96 year old grandmothers voice and all of our ridiculous friends made us laugh so much. Pro tip: put the phone by the bar. People wont mind waiting in line and the recordings got better and better through the night. Thank yall for this!

FêteFone's reply:

Thank you SO much for sharing your photos and experience with us. It looks like you had an incredible wedding, and we're so happy we could help you celebrate and remember your special day!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 06/15/2018
    Our FeteFone was a hit! Everyone loved this unique guest book idea! The messages we received are priceless and something we have played through many times already. The company is very easy to work with, the phone itself is easy to set up, and we received the file with our messages very quickly. Highly recommend!!

FêteFone's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dana! We're thrilled to have been a part of your celebration. Congratulations from all of us here at FêteFone!
    Dawnette Married on 03/18/2017
    The "Value" rating has more to do with a horrible DJ who never really prompted people to go use the phone. I included the lower review to hopefully catch people's attention. This is a FABULOUS idea for a Guest Book BUT you HAVE to let people know (over and over) that A. there is a 'guest sign in' area B. that it is a PHONE and C. keep reminding them to go leave a message. At a reception of over 200 people......23 messages were left. All that said......the phone was beautiful.....the service was exceptional from FêteFone and the recording were received in a timely manner and easily usable format.

Dawnette,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback on our service! We were particularly pleased to hear that you thought that "the phone was beautiful," our "service was exceptional" and the recordings "were received in a timely manner and easily usable format."

We're sorry to hear you didn't get as many messages out of your FêteFone as you would have hoped, and your experience is certainly less than our average for a wedding of your size. Hopefully, though, the memories you were able to capture are so much more meaningful than a traditional guest book!

To help future couples get the most our of our service, we do offer some helpful tips in the FAQs on our website about where to position your FêteFone at your celebration. Thanks very much for your additional suggestion of having your DJ prompt your guests! Some couples also opt to enlist a bridesmaid or groomsman to help encourage guests to leave their messages, like with a traditional guest book.

We hope you had an incredible celebration and hope you enjoy listening to your FêteFone messages for a lifetime together.