Fête planning co.

Baton Rouge, LA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Fête Planning Co. assists couples in planning wedding-related events. Owners Ben Schnadelbach and Kara Tucker are a couple who have years of planning experience under their belts, providing a fun and relaxed experience for their clients. With laid-back personalities, they realize a wedding is all about having a great time, and will never drag a couple away from their fun in order to stick with the timeline.

Ben and Kara’s ultimate goal is to plan, coordinate, and execute wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners so their clients can have a wonderful time celebrating. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, giving couples flexibility in coverage. Fête Planning Co. is able to plan religious, non-religious, and eco-friendly weddings. The full range of services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Adeline
    Adeline O. Married on 06/06/2021

Planners, therapists, lifesavers? All in one with Fête!

We originally chose Fête Planning Co. because of their flexible month of/day of coordination option. As someone who was very eager to do the planning of our wedding, my one major concern while booking vendors was always ensuring the execution of those meticulous plans on the day of. Another initial worry was not wanting to trouble my guests/family members with the task of wedding coordination, so once I stumbled on Fete's page, I was excited to see that they offered a package that could essentially solve my main wedding worries! After one phone call with Kara, I knew that I could fully trust her to make our dream wedding vision a reality, and to provide us with expert advice along the way!

Boy, did I not know just how much more I would need Kara's expertise at the time of booking back in 2019...Not only was Kara able to help us reschedule our postponed wedding day, but as we finally approached just one more month of waiting, she was able to help us compose an ideal master timeline that worked best for us. This timeline allowed us to enjoy each other's company, and every little moment throughout the day, with the focus always remaining on what was truly special to us as a couple. Kara continued to bring us peace of mind throughout our wedding week, especially when the clouds began to roll in...literally. As residents of Louisiana, we knew there was a risk of rain when we planned our outdoor ceremony, but we did not know the monsoon that our wedding day would hold. When I say Fête Planning Co. is the reason we were able to make it down the aisle, that is no exaggeration. From Kara meeting me at my car with an umbrella in hand confidently guiding me to a secret back door bridal suite entrance, to Ben taking on the force of the storm to protect our photographers' cameras, these two were the absolute force that kept our timeline flowing. They kept our stress levels low on what could've otherwise become a disastrous day. As a bride, there's just no replacing a team confidently making sure that everything is flowing 100% smoothly around you, and there is no better team than Fête Planning Co.

They truly allowed us to enjoy every moment, and we just could not be more grateful for their attention to detail, compassion, and confidence that they displayed throughout our entire experience. If you're a type A planner like me thinking, "Hmmm I don't know if I need a coordinator. Eh, I don't think I need one," just think of them as insurance that everything you've worked so hard to plan will truly work out, and work out even better than you thought it could with their expert help! We are so blessed to have found Kara and Ben, and 1,000 "Thank You's" will never quite cover all that they did to make our big day special!

Love,

-Adeline & Adam Dauphiné
    Katelyn B. Married on 03/09/2019

Friendly and casual

We absolutely loved working with Fete planning co. We hired them for the month of/day of coordination and they were amazing. They met us and the venue host for a walk through of the space about a month before the wedding and I gave Kara access to my Google Drive where I had all my vendor information and ideas stored. We gave them all our decor the day before (I think? it's a blur!) and let them have free reign for setting up the space. I had told Kara generally what I was thinking and she worked miracles! It was exactly what I had imagined! Her, Ben, and their assistant were such a calm presence throughout the day and truly made the day go so smoothly. They really felt like guests (who were doing all the heavy lifting...ha) and I had such a nice time chatting with them throughout the evening.

Our wedding was the Saturday afternoon Mardi Gras and was basically a house party kind of casual vibe and Fete planning co made it work! I had so many logistical concerns but as soon as Kara took over things were great. Our day was so relaxed and worry-free because of Fete planning co.

Real Weddings

• Mikaila & Matt
    47 photos · 03/16/2019

Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA, 70820
Location of (Fête planning co.)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding