Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA 70820 Map · Phone number

About Fête planning co.

Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Fête Planning Co. assists couples in planning wedding-related events. Owners Ben Schnadelbach and Kara Tucker are a couple who have years of planning experience under their belts, providing a fun and relaxed experience for their clients. With laid-back personalities, they realize a wedding is all about having a great time, and will never drag a couple away from their fun in order to stick with the timeline.

Ben and Kara’s ultimate goal is to plan, coordinate, and execute wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners so their clients can have a wonderful time celebrating. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, giving couples flexibility in coverage. Fête Planning Co. is able to plan religious, non-religious, and eco-friendly weddings. The full range of services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Centerpiece
Centerpiece
c4f5b95b263a5349 quisenberryroeling 513
Wedding photo

1 Reviews for Fête planning co.

Katelyn Black · Married on 03/09/2019

Friendly and casual

We absolutely loved working with Fete planning co. We hired them for the month of/day of coordination and they were amazing. They met us and the venue host for a walk through of the space about a month before the wedding and I gave Kara access to my Google Drive where I had all my vendor information and ideas stored. We gave them all our decor the day before (I think? it's a blur!) and let them have free reign for setting up the space. I had told Kara generally what I was thinking and she worked miracles! It was exactly what I had imagined! Her, Ben, and their assistant were such a calm presence throughout the day and truly made the day go so smoothly. They really felt like guests (who were doing all the heavy lifting...ha) and I had such a nice time chatting with them throughout the evening.

Our wedding was the Saturday afternoon Mardi Gras and was basically a house party kind of casual vibe and Fete planning co made it work! I had so many logistical concerns but as soon as Kara took over things were great. Our day was so relaxed and worry-free because of Fete planning co.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Fête planning co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2