Binghamton, Binghamton, NY 13901 Map · Phone number

About Festivities Wedding and Event Planner

Located in Binghamton, New York, Festivities Wedding and Event Planner has over 18 years of full-wedding planning experience. Owner Katie Legg started her business in 1992, and opened her professional services to the public in 2001 to accommodate all types of events. Katie and her team strive to incorporate a couple’s desires, tastes, and styles into their dream wedding, getting to know each couple personally. While they are based in New York, they will travel wherever a wedding takes them, specializing in United States and international destination weddings.

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner can help couples organize and execute their wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner through their offerings of full planning, partial panning, and day-of coordination options. Their planners are well-versed in services such as budget analysis, suggesting and selecting vendors, complete event design, and creating realistic timelines. They can provide their services for the following wedding types:

• Civil

1 User photo

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner 1
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 09/01/2019

Katie is amazing and took away all the stress

I hired Katie as my Wedding Day Director - but she was so much more than that. Katie was available and responsive even months before my wedding to give advice on vendors and to learn our vision. She executed the layout and decor at our DIY barn wedding perfectly as we envisioned. Katie was so helpful as we planned our wedding from long distance and helped with so many of the last minute logistics when we arrived the weekend of the wedding, from picking up my flowers to taking us to BJs to buy soda. She confirmed all my vendors and managed all the day of logistics, taking away any day-of stress. I would highly recommend Katie!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Festivities Wedding and Event Planner 2

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner's reply:

Thank you Beth for your nice review! It was a pleasure coordinating your wedding and working with both of you.
  • Mariah

Mariah Foster · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing Work

Katie was the biggest help for me during my wedding process. She kept me on track with my planning and budgeting, was there to help and give advice whenever I needed it and most of all she made sure that everything was absolutely perfect on the day of. I truly am so thankful for all her hard work. My day would not have been even half as special if it was not for the hard work of Katie and her team!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine White · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Day of Coordinator

My husband Joe and I hired Katie as our Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding, and it was hands-down one of the best decisions we made! Katie went above and beyond in assisting us, not just on the day itself, but leading up to the event as well. Katie was always the consummate professional: she quickly responded to any questions we had along the way, met with us several times during our planning process to help shape our event, provided meticulous contract review of our vendors, walked through the ceremony and reception sites with us, and gave indispensable advice along the way. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and we did not have to worry a bit about anything knowing that Katie and her assistant Kali were running things behind the scenes and making sure all went as planned. We highly recommend Katie and her team to anyone looking for wedding or event coordination!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner's reply:

Katie and Joe, thank you for your nice review. It was such a pleasure coordinating your wedding. You did an amazing job planning. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We wish you the best!

Festivities Wedding and Event Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

I have had the honor of meeting the owner Katie Traver Legg at a barn venue wedding. She is fabulous, and talk about stress free planning. It's true when they say " It's all in the details" because it is!!! I, can't say enough about this wonderful business except HIRE them today. It's a true 5 star business filled with passion, love, and and eye for detail from head to toe.

• Bayshore Grove
    Bayshore Grove Banquet Halls

Katie was such a pleasure to work with. She did not miss a beat and kept the wedding running smoothly and on time. As an en event coordinator for a venue, it is always a huge bonus to have such an experienced wedding and event planner to work with and Katie is just that! We look forward to working with her again!

• Joann McGregor Wedding Officiant
    Joann McGregor Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I had the honor of officiating a wedding on the lake with 200 guest, Katie was amazing planning this event for the bride and groom, the wedding went smooth, on time, relaxed, all the decorations were beautiful , as well as the band, bar and food...excellent Katie and staff.

• Binghamton Binghamton, New York, 13901 See on map