Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number

About Fernando Barral Photography

Professional photos for your special moment aren't expensive, they're priceless! Photographs remind you of your special day, always finding magic in the art of capturing one moment in time, to have and to hold for eternity.

Capturing the art of the moment, is what Fernando Barral Photography do best. We work collaboratively to photograph your very special day and give you moments in time that you will cherish forever. It will be our pleasure to provide you with a style that is fresh and true to your life, details that are genuine, memories that are sharp, humor, grace, sensitivity, elegance, and service with you in mind.

We take photographs that tell the story of your wedding so that you and future generations will cherish it forever.

Thank you for visiting our website and considering us to share in the special moments of your life.

9e8a28647f557ace 1250866973647 003
9e8a28647f557ace 1250866973647 003

2 Reviews for Fernando Barral Photography

sally · Married on 05/29/2011

let me tell u guys about fernando, i've never seen somebody, that dedicated, that organized, that energetic, oh my God, he is the best ever, he is very educated person, knows what he is doing, so resourceful, full of ideas and advice, pretty brilliant, i'm sooooooo happy that Dana (Le Jardin) recommended him....i promise u, u won't find a better photographer than Fernando Barral....very sweet, nice person, who loves what he does, u can tell photography is his passion, and he is sooooooo good at it...

Sent on 07/19/2011

Julie · Married on 03/13/2011

2.2
      2.5
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0

Before the wedding he was very attentive and answered e-mails in a timely manner. Since my wedding (3/13/11) he is very hard to get a hold of! I e-mailed him numerous times asking when I will get what I paid for with a response A MONTH later and his excuse being "he was in the hospital for the past week". I was unsatisfied with the service and we could have had better quality "in the moment" shots. Now my sister in law (who also hired him) is having almost the same issue.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Fernando Barral Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Katy, 77450 See on map