2100 Redondo Beach Blvd. Suite C #35, Torrance, CA 90504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Fattykine

Fattykine is a creative team that strives to help you make capture all of your special moments. We specialize in creating flipbooks for all the events in your life whether it's weddings, bridal/baby showers, birthdays, retirements...you name it, we can do it! We also offer an open air photo booth, photography services and videography. We are based in Los Angeles, CA.

• Yell-ohh

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

4 Reviews for Fattykine

Christine · Married on 03/10/2018

I worked with Dale on getting a flipbook photobooth for our wedding. He was so quick to respond and answer all our questions (definitely a dream when it comes to wedding vendors!) It was really easy to set everything up and they even sent us a pretty snazzy sample package when we were trying to decide!

Full disclosure, the printer on our wedding day did have other plans towards the 2nd half of reception, but Dale poured literal blood, sweat and tears into this thing to get it up and running. He was so professional about it when we discussed it afterwards and was seriously willing to bend over backwards to make it up for us. It's beyond anything I would have expected a company to offer, but you can tell they do care about their business and want to make their customers happy.

All our friends and guests really loved the flipbooks and Fattykine delivers on really fair pricing with super amazing customer service to boot!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

I found Fattykine at a friend's wedding and also saw they do community events which is really cool. I knew immediately I liked their style and wanted them for our own wedding. I reached out to Dale and he is so quick on email communication! Something a bride can appreciate through the wedding planning process for sure!!

After I picked out a package, we got into more planning details as the months went by. Dale was so on top of everything, he checked in on us a couple months before to talk about photo strips vs 4x6 photo, the type of background we want, and what kinda backdrop would work for us. I told him I wanted a similar background to a couple on their website and he said he didn't have the original file so I was a little bummed but understood. After a couple days, Dale produced a background for our photobooth pictures that was totally FRESH. It had some elements of the one I wanted before, but he made it "us". I couldn't wait to have our guests see it. We exchanged a couple more emails to go over just planning details, but I could tell Dale had backup plans for questions I could not answer. I never felt worried which is a big plus!

Day of the wedding is a blur as many people would say. I didn't even see Dale and his team come in, but heard the DJ say "the photobooth is now OPEN". Whoa, I thought, when that did happen! Lol I later met Dale's wife, Shanna, who was assisting at the booth and it was lovely to meet them in person. They had SO many photobooth props. My guests loved the booth and there was a line every time I looked over.

After the wedding, Dale sent me a link to a gallery of all the photobooth prints, as well as making the photos in GIFs! OMG, it was so much fun to watch and look through all our guests' photos. I ordered a USB drive from him with all the photos and GIFs so we can cherish them forever.
    Thank you so much, Dale and Shanna! You two are the best!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kiley · Married on 10/07/2017

Dale was absolutely amazing to work with... he is so sweet and was always very responsive to our questions. He nailed our flip book cover page just by looking at our invitations and save the date. Having a flip book at our wedding was such a hit and we couldn't be happier that we chose to work with fattykine! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how fun it was and the quality of the flip book!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Fattykine Pricing

Fattykine Price Rates

Fattykine FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Prints
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Prints