7866 Wicklow Circle, Orlando, FL 32817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Father & Son Creative Events

Premier catering and event company serving the Central Florida area since 1998. Weddings, Quinceaneros, Corporate Events, Life Events, and more providing magnificent food and impeccable service. From table and chair rentals to elegant linens, from the toast service to the cake service, Father & Son Creative Events can provide you with all necessary to make your event a lifetime memory!

YD0324
YD0324

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Father & Son Creative Events

Nydia · Married on 06/23/2012

I could not be any happier with the services from Father & Son Creative Events. It has been two weeks since the wedding and the guest from the wedding still bring up how amazing the quality of the food was. The family and guest had options and were pleased with presentation and taste of the food. It was hot and ready and left everyone satisfied with their meal. Out of everything in the wedding their catering services was the highlight of the night. Everyone was pleased to have seconds, and no food was wasted. The tables were beautifully decorated, and talked about after the wedding. Our family highly recommends their services for future events, and future brides.

Juliette · Married on 05/21/2011

What else can I say but the very BEST!!!! Me and my husband are still getting great feedback on all the services that Luis and his staff provided for us. I completely put my 100% trust in them, and they 100% delivered the most amazing, beautiful, romantic, unforgetable experience. We had one of the most complete wedding packages with them, and every little detail about it left memories that I will forever treasure. Thanks to them, they made our wedding like a fairy tale, the type you of wedding you dream about when your a very young girl. I have to thank Father & Son creative events for making it the best!!! Food, Decor, Service, Bar (even our signature drinks with our colors), Lighting, Drapping, Canopy, Flower balls, and all the surprises you added in!!! They network with so many amazing people that I got my cake, and photography referred from them as well. It definitly was GRADE A, FIVE STAR SERVICE!!!!! You guys will surely hear from us again, as well as many recommendations!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
    "Roman Wedding"

Rosaly · Married on 01/09/2010

This people are amazing! We celebrated our daughter’s 15th birthday this past January 9th, 2010 for 170 guests. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. The set up, friendly service, professionalism, and the food was incredible!!!. We keep receiving complements about how great and delicious everything was. I will definitely use Father and Son’s services over and over again. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Cesar and Rosaly Lugaro

Father & Son Creative Events FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Champagne Toast

• Heaven Event Venue
    Heaven Event Venue Banquet Halls

Father & Son Creative Events is an excellent choice to create the event you have always dreamed of. Thinking out of the box is a speciality of theirs and we are always excited to see what they come up with next!

• 7866 Wicklow Circle Orlando, FL 32817 See on map