765 Farrar Hill Rd., Manchester, TN 37355 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Farrar Hill Farms

About us: We are a family owned and operated Wedding/Event venue located in Manchester, TN. Our goal is to help you with your dream wedding at an affordable price! We want your day to be as stress free as possible! We offer a lengthy rental period giving you plenty of time to plan and set up for your event without feeling rushed. During this rental period you are free to host your rehearsal dinner onsite at no additional charge! You will also have exclusive access to our facility the ENTIRE day of your event! What we have to offer: •A Bridal Suite perfect for the bride and her wedding party to relax while getting ready for the big event •A recently added kitchen gives your caterer room to work and store items out of the view of your guests •We have over 4500 sq.ft. of indoor space with Central Heat and Air that will accommodate around 200 guests comfortably! •A beautiful Mason Jar Chandelier creates the perfect mood lighting for a romantic atmosphere. •Need decor? We have several items that you can use for decorations at no additional cost to you! •Do you need tables and chairs for your event? What about serving tables? These items are included! •When you book your wedding day with us you also get access to our property for your engagement photos at no additional charge!

bc15b2238afcd354051520dd8dabdc8
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
bc15b2238afcd354051520dd8dabdc8

9 Reviews for Farrar Hill Farms

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

It was beautiful! They were so helpful and accommodating! I would 100% recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michelle and her mom during the year I planned my wedding. This venue encourages brides to come out to the venue to work another couples wedding in order to see the flow of events at the venue. I did this twice and felt like I learned so much each time. I also met my florist and other vendors at the venue several times throughout the year and Michelle was very accommodating each time. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/07/2016

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful this venue is. The staff, the supplies, the helpfulness... EVERYTHING. I really don't think my wedding would've been the same without the helpfulness from Michelle and the staff of the venue. They were quick to respond to the 10000 of questions I had and was able to make my vision come alive!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Farrar Hill Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access