1051 Meadow Ln, Madison, GA 30650 Map · Phone number

screen shot 2016 12 09 at 4 30 10 pm

4 Reviews for Farmhouse Inn

• Hart

Hart · Married on 11/03/2012

The Farmhouse Inn is the perfect place to get married. Any bride could walk in and get married the next day, the property is that beautiful. Melinda and her crew are professional, responsive, warm, and understanding. The property is so diverse, there are endless options for your ceremony and reception. The best part is that you rent the bed and breakfast as well so your family can stay all in one place. Grandma can't get lost! A homemade breakfast is served both Saturday and Sunday morning. Any detail you want to add, a slideshow during your rehearsal dinner, a bonfire, roasting marshmallows, they have! I would get married there every day of the year if they let me. Any bride that has the opportunity to get married at the Farmhouse should.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Haley · Married on 11/05/2011

I will just sum it up into a few words... Melinda and the staff at the Farmhouse Inn at HAF are absolutely fantastic! The entire process from start to finish was a breeze and we wouldn't change a single thing about our gorgeous wedding at HAF. It is truly the most beautiful and valuable wedding venue we could have ever hoped for. We're enternally grateful for having found this place!
    -James & Haley Freeman

Sent on 11/14/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

The Farmhouse Inn was everything my husband and I wanted in a venue. Every venue I visited had the "wedding factory" feel. I felt I was part of a production rather than my wedding. Call time. Show time. Curtain Call. Curtsy and Bow. End of Event. With the Farmhouse Inn venue we had the location from noon on Friday through noon on Sunday. The B&B on the property fits 28 folks as well. While we opted to cover the cost of the B&B, you could have family/friends cover their own rooms like they would at a hotel. We chose to have our wedding party and their spouses on property. It was PERFECT. It felt like a family reunion and vacation with friends and a wedding all in one. The property is simply breathtaking. You have a garden, barn, B&B, a bonfire, a field (with the tree we had our ceremony by), a small lake/pond, walking trails, all on 100 acres. Plus you no longer need another venue for the rehearsal dinner. We had it right there. Do you pay for this experience? Yes. However, that's what we were looking for! The staff during the weekend were kind, professional, and I didn't have to worry about a thing being taken care of. The venue had also worked with several of the other vendors before, and that truly made a difference in communication. I was leery about the B&B staff being too strict or "fussy" about this rule or that after a bad experience during my brother's wedding. The Farmhouse Inn was so hospitable, patient, understanding and helpful. The only negative experience on my end was in the very beginning with early coordination. I was not initially impressed with their event coordinator, Melinda. She was balancing several things at one, commuting between Atlanta and Madison, and didn't seem very organized. But in this case my first impression was wrong. Melinda was awesome. She was completely squared away throughout the rest of the process. I would get married here again any day.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Farmhouse Inn FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Inn/B&B
    Religious
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 1051 Meadow Ln Madison, GA, 30650 See on map
    8662530023 (Other Phone Number)