1683 Deer Park Ave, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number

About Family Florist

We are the area's most qualified and respected professionals serving the bridal industry and producing special events. We are dedicated to creating the most memorable and successful events imaginable. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service with attention to every detail. Weddings are very special to us. It is our honor to be considered for such a special occasion- the beginning of the rest of your life! Call us at 631.274.5510- we have trained professionals to help you in making your happily ever after....

glass bubble bow
wedding
imag

5 Reviews for Family Florist

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

I was so happy with my flowers for our big day! I wasn't really sure what kind of theme I wanted originally but Elle did an amazing job creating our vision. It was like she was reading my mind. The bouquets came out amazing and it was such a great idea to put the boutonnières on magnets! I received many compliments on the flowers and the ceremony decor. The prices were great as well. They did an amazing job making my wedding day gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2015

We used Family Florist for our wedding this past friday. Our centerpieces were large mason jars filled with beautiful red roses!
    The girls bouquets were just as stunning as the centerpieces. Everything was absolutely beauitful!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2015

I was so happy with the work that Elle and everyone at family florist did. My flowers came out great. They were all so helpful and attentive to what I wanted as well as helping me out when I wasn't sure what I wanted.

Sent on 07/28/2015