PO Box 42003, Eugene, OR 97404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Fallon Love Productions

We are a team of wedding professionals trained to learn what your vision is and give you exactly that. No stress. No worries. We will help you plan your timeline, figure out what activities you'll want to entertain your guests, and host/mc/dj in a way that makes everyone feel included.

We come from the stance "your day your way" and do our best to make this part of the experience easy.

Services Include:

*Projector Slide Show

*Media Charging Station

*Day of Coordination

and more...

See package pricing at www.fallonloveproductions.com

Follow Fallon Love Productions on

17 Reviews for Fallon Love Productions

• Michelle

Michelle Albino · Married on 10/16/2020

Best DJ ever!

Everything about her it is amazing! Her knowledge, dedication, flexibility, and professionalism are the qualities you are looking for a DJ to play at your wedding or other special occasion. She will make your list of songs run so naturally during the entire duration of the event that will make the day more special.
    My husband and I are very grateful for her hard work.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Marci

Marci Studebaker · Married on 07/27/2019

Love love love

From the first day I booked Fallon for my wedding to the time she was packing up and heading out, her and her crew were FANTASTIC! We had an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception and she covered both beautifully! She’s truly so much more than a DJ! She’s a wedding planner and although I didn’t hire for that she ALWAYS answered her phone for any random wedding question I had. I never felt like I was an inconvenience to her. She was was also a blessing at our ceremony because we never did a rehearsal and she just jumped right in (after I asked- not being pushy) and gave us the direction we needed! As if all that wasn’t enough She offered fun extras like giant Jenga, giant connect 4 (to name only a few) and she has a full karaoke set up which was AMAZING for this karaoke lover! I didn’t feel I had to worry about anything while she was there. She checked in often, she made sure my husband and I were happy, and my guests were pleased! She made my whole
    wedding experience extra special and I highly recommend you give her a call for your events!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Shanna

Shanna Anderson · Married on 06/23/2019

My Favorite Vendor

Fallon and her team are beyond excellent. I’m not exaggerating when I say Fallon Love Productions was my favorite vendor and someone I have recommended to all my friends. She’s also someone I honestly liked working with so much I’m probably going to find an excuse to need a DJ for something else in the future just because.

She was professional and responsive during the entire process. She was gifted at arranging music to get my shy, stiff family on the dance floor that was exactly to my taste, even though I struggled to give her much to put on the play list! She was able to travel down to Southern Oregon for my wedding at a very reasonable price, which was awesome since I first saw her here in Portland at a wedding and was afraid I wouldn’t be able to have her at mine.

She also went above and beyond helping find a special song for my groom that is from back home for him (in Burkina Faso) and which we could only find a low quality YouTube music video version of. But she made it happen and it played at our wedding!

Beyond the music provided she was also an incredibly sweet, calming presence. There was one moment during dinner when I was getting stressed out about something small (because bride...) and she came over to me and calmed me right down. That wasn’t her job and I was honestly surprised she even noticed my distress from across the floor. But that just shows how attentive she is to you and the mood in the room. It was amazing.

Do yourself a big favor and book Fallon and her team. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Fallon Love Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• PO Box 42003 Eugene, 97404 See on map
    Location of (Fallon Love Productions)