PO Box 42003, Eugene, OR 97404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Fallon Love Productions

We are a team of wedding professionals trained to learn what your vision is and give you exactly that. No stress. No worries. We will help you plan your timeline, figure out what activities you'll want to entertain your guests, and host/mc/dj in a way that makes everyone feel included.

We come from the stance "your day your way" and do our best to make this part of the experience easy.

Services Include:

*Projector Slide Show

*Media Charging Station

*Day of Coordination

and more...

See package pricing at www.fallonloveproductions.com

Follow Fallon Love Productions on

Fallon Love Productions 4
  • Marci

Marci Studebaker · Married on 07/27/2019

Love love love

From the first day I booked Fallon for my wedding to the time she was packing up and heading out, her and her crew were FANTASTIC! We had an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception and she covered both beautifully! She’s truly so much more than a DJ! She’s a wedding planner and although I didn’t hire for that she ALWAYS answered her phone for any random wedding question I had. I never felt like I was an inconvenience to her. She was was also a blessing at our ceremony because we never did a rehearsal and she just jumped right in (after I asked- not being pushy) and gave us the direction we needed! As if all that wasn’t enough She offered fun extras like giant Jenga, giant connect 4 (to name only a few) and she has a full karaoke set up which was AMAZING for this karaoke lover! I didn’t feel I had to worry about anything while she was there. She checked in often, she made sure my husband and I were happy, and my guests were pleased! She made my whole
    wedding experience extra special and I highly recommend you give her a call for your events!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kelly Dlux · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional and accommodating

We used Fallon Love for sound only. Booking was very easy and setup/tear down went very smoothly!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Fallon and her back up was amazing the day of our Wedding. I had the venue owner trying to get her contact information for future wedding he might have, I assume because she was so on top of it! Our wedding was delayed a whole hour due to guests not being on time. Fallon was so organized and on top of what needed to be done and when. She knew the right things to cut out and keep in order to stay on time with my departure. She was the most friendly and of course made herself right at home with the rest of the guests, her personality was a perfect fit. If you are looking for someone that will make things happen day of and moving than she is your lady. I booked Fallon 6 months or so prior to the wedding and anytime I had questions or concerns she was a phone call away and was always happy to hear from me. I love Fallon!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Fallon Love Productions 5
    Fallon Love Productions 6
    Fallon Love Productions 7

Fallon Love Productions's reply:

Eeeeek! LOVE LOVE LOVE this and your photos! Can I use these on my website too? I would love to give your photographer credit too! Thank you beautiful lady!

Fallon Love Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• PO Box 42003 Eugene, 97404 See on map