PO Box 42003, Eugene, OR 97404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Fallon Love Productions

We are wedding experts here to help your day go smoothly and your guests having a great time.

What are your priorities? Decor? Entertainment? Photos? Food? If you chose entertainment, we would like an audition to produce your day's event.

Services Include:

Fallon Love Productions 2
Fallon Love Productions 3
Fallon Love Productions 4

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Fallon and her back up was amazing the day of our Wedding. I had the venue owner trying to get her contact information for future wedding he might have, I assume because she was so on top of it! Our wedding was delayed a whole hour due to guests not being on time. Fallon was so organized and on top of what needed to be done and when. She knew the right things to cut out and keep in order to stay on time with my departure. She was the most friendly and of course made herself right at home with the rest of the guests, her personality was a perfect fit. If you are looking for someone that will make things happen day of and moving than she is your lady. I booked Fallon 6 months or so prior to the wedding and anytime I had questions or concerns she was a phone call away and was always happy to hear from me. I love Fallon!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Fallon Love Productions 5
    Fallon Love Productions 6
    Fallon Love Productions 7

Fallon Love Productions's reply:

Eeeeek! LOVE LOVE LOVE this and your photos! Can I use these on my website too? I would love to give your photographer credit too! Thank you beautiful lady!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Fallon and her crew were absolutely amazing! They were fun, energetic and creative. There was an unexpected loss of power in the middle of the reception and they had such a great backup plan, it was hardly noticeable! Fallon also took extra time to help me plan last minute details before the wedding. I can’t speak highly enough of her. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so fun and enjoyable<3

Kaelene · Married on 07/14/2018

We can not rave enough about how great it was to work with DJ Fallon for our wedding day! From our first conversation I knew we made the right choice from her personality and professionalism. Not only did DJ Fallon do everything we asked for our day, she made sure to add in extra details that made our day that much more spacial. For example, we briefly mentioned to her on our wedding day that our one year old son had a favorite song that if she had time to find it we would love for it to be played. There was such little notice on this that when DJ Fallon made the announcement of our son's favorite song it was the best surprise, and the happiness on his face is one of our favorite memories from the day. Not only will DJ Fallon add in these extra things to make our day even more special, she even made sure to coordinate with our timeline and other vendors so we did not have to worry about a thing. Can not recommend DJ Fallon enough!

Fallon Love Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• PO Box 42003 Eugene, 97404 See on map