Roseburg, OR 97470 Map · Phone number

About Mikes Mobile DJ

Mikes Mobile DJ is a fun interactive Service that goes above and beyond with wedding plannimg, fun interactive games, and making your guest feel apart of your special day. We make memories last a lifetime!

Your guests will be talking about your special day for a long time to come. Not only do we DJ, we go the extra mile and make sure you and your fiance are relaxed by making it stress free.

Visit our website

DJ lightning
785db48c14f04eb5 1465496791469 20160520191635

7 Reviews for Mikes Mobile DJ

Dejah · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was thrown together in just a few months so of coarse, I had my doubts of how it would turn out. But thanks to mike it went amazing!! He kept things running smooth and kept bringing us water, making sure we ate, and kept everyone dancing like we wanted. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Brandy · Married on 12/16/2017

My my wedding was a hitch it was everything and more that I could have asked for. Mike was absolutely amazing Dj / planner and make sure you are always Happy and have everything you need while keeping all your loved ones entertained and having fun . I couldn't imagine not having him as my DJ on the most special beautiful important day. Thank you so much mike! Your amazing I would rate you over 5 stars* .

Sent on 08/14/2017

Angela · Married on 10/01/2016

I work with Michael at many weddings and events and I can attest as a wedding photographer that travels the West Coast he is very good at what he does. Knows the right nix of entertaining and leading the party while letting natural events happen. I highly recommend Mikes Mobile DJ!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Award

Mikes Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Roseburg, 97470 See on map