Fallon Love Productions Reviews

Fallon Love Productions 2
Fallon Love Productions 3
Fallon Love Productions 4

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Fallon and her back up was amazing the day of our Wedding. I had the venue owner trying to get her contact information for future wedding he might have, I assume because she was so on top of it! Our wedding was delayed a whole hour due to guests not being on time. Fallon was so organized and on top of what needed to be done and when. She knew the right things to cut out and keep in order to stay on time with my departure. She was the most friendly and of course made herself right at home with the rest of the guests, her personality was a perfect fit. If you are looking for someone that will make things happen day of and moving than she is your lady. I booked Fallon 6 months or so prior to the wedding and anytime I had questions or concerns she was a phone call away and was always happy to hear from me. I love Fallon!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Fallon Love Productions 5
    Fallon Love Productions 6
    Fallon Love Productions 7

Fallon Love Productions's reply:

Eeeeek! LOVE LOVE LOVE this and your photos! Can I use these on my website too? I would love to give your photographer credit too! Thank you beautiful lady!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Fallon and her crew were absolutely amazing! They were fun, energetic and creative. There was an unexpected loss of power in the middle of the reception and they had such a great backup plan, it was hardly noticeable! Fallon also took extra time to help me plan last minute details before the wedding. I can’t speak highly enough of her. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so fun and enjoyable<3

Kaelene · Married on 07/14/2018

We can not rave enough about how great it was to work with DJ Fallon for our wedding day! From our first conversation I knew we made the right choice from her personality and professionalism. Not only did DJ Fallon do everything we asked for our day, she made sure to add in extra details that made our day that much more spacial. For example, we briefly mentioned to her on our wedding day that our one year old son had a favorite song that if she had time to find it we would love for it to be played. There was such little notice on this that when DJ Fallon made the announcement of our son's favorite song it was the best surprise, and the happiness on his face is one of our favorite memories from the day. Not only will DJ Fallon add in these extra things to make our day even more special, she even made sure to coordinate with our timeline and other vendors so we did not have to worry about a thing. Can not recommend DJ Fallon enough!

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Most amazing time , great prices, great times always smiles!:) I'd always go with Fallon!

Jason · Married on 11/14/2017

Fallon is Amazing! I’m a wedding photographer and I haven’t met to many DJ’s I get along with. She’s so fun and has a great personality... Has great taste in music and always seemed to give her clients what they asked for.

Debbie · Married on 10/02/2017

Fallon was amazing she was reasonable and extremely helpful and flexible

Katrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Fallon did an amazing job at our wedding! She helped us with every step and really stepped up ad went above and beyond after our wedding planner cancelled 10 days before our wedding. She was fabulous and I would recommend her for any event you have!

Fallon Love Productions 8

Cari · Married on 08/19/2017

Fallon is the most amazing person and dj in lane county! Ahe is one of the most sweetest and straight forward lady ever, and by far one hell of a dj! She knows all the secrets and tricks to get the party started no matter what kind of party it is. She gets it going and keeps,it poppin all not long!! She is the best and we will always use her for any of our events we shall ever have! She gives you the best of her and her skills!! You will not be disappointed at all with Fallon! We love you Fallon!!

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2017

Very personable and involved. Very accommodating and flexible. Highly recommend Fallon Love and team.

Gillian · Married on 05/20/2017

Seriously the very best DJ you could ever hope for. Fallon is an absolute sweetheart and so professional, if you need a DJ she is your lady!

Timothy · Married on 06/04/2016

Fallon Love Productions is Amazing! Definitely completed the Wedding. Awesome music and Fabulous sound. I always recommend her to anyone who is having an event.

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/28/2011

We met Fallon back in 2011 to be our DJ for Our Wedding ♡ She was Extremely Professional and Top Notch for What We as a Couple wanted for Our Wedding. We met with her in a comfortable public place initially and once we hired her We became Instant Friends. She made Our Social Day even More Special with suggestions of dances, games, speaches and of course the Wedding music was Phenomenal.
    She worked with Our Family Member, whom is an Elvis Impersonator, Make a Grand Entrance and Sing to Me and My New Husband for Our First Dance.
    I Couldn't and Wouldn't suggest Anyone Other than Fallon Love to DJ Your Wedding or Special Event. You Will Be Very Pleased with Her Services, I Promise!!