Fall River Village

200 Filbey Court, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Fall River Village

The rustic Fall River Village, a venue located in Estes Park, Colorado, provides couples with plenty of fresh mountain air and panoramic mountain views on their wedding day. This venue, which was opened in 2015, takes full advantage of its location amidst Longs Peak and the Continental Divide through features like the expansive windows that highlight the surrounding scenic views. Whether you are planning a local or destination wedding here, you will feel as if you slipped away into a rustic retreat in Northern Colorado to exchange your vows.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Fall River Village, you will get to say your vows beneath an open-air roof canopy. Perhaps the best feature of this canopy is that it allows couples to exchange their vows surrounded by the gorgeous views regardless of the weather or season. With mountain grandeur in the background, you can enjoy this setting with up to 115 of your friends and family. You can experience the same blend of rustic and modern features during your reception or cocktail hour, as well, on the wrap-around viewing deck.

The team at Fall River Village desires that all couples have the ability to create the wedding of their dreams by being intimately involved in their planning and vendor selection process. Couples can also plan and host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, elopement, and reception at the resort. You are welcome to choose outside vendors; however, the staff can also assist you by recommending some of the venue’s preferred local vendors if you would like more direction. Couples also receive complimentary basics with each wedding package, such as Fall River Village digital image release, their choice of full-service licensed caterer, a honeymoon suite, base linens and more.

Accommodation
Guests can enjoy accommodations in this rustic yet luxurious resort. Your guests will feel pampered with their three to four-bedroom mountain townhomes or riverside, two-bedroom condos. They will be able to enjoy being close to the downtown area as well as enjoy local activities such as a jeep tour, horseback riding, a photo safari and more during their stay. For their convenience, services such as wireless Internet are also provided.

Follow Fall River Village on

6 Reviews for Fall River Village

• Karise

Karise · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful new venue!

We had a great experience having our wedding at Skyview. I think we were among the first weddings there. The venue is amazing for both the ceremony and reception. The cocktail hour was moved inside because it was such a windy day. There was some communication disconnect between the actual resort side and the weddings side, but that's a given since it's a brand new venue. Tess was great on the day of the wedding and helped make our day extra special. Book your wedding here - you won't regret it!

Kelsey B. · Married on 10/04/2018

Best Venue Imaginable

I came across SkyView at Fall River Village because a friend suggested Estes Park as a wedding location. I started looking around online at venues in the area. As is true with a lot of mountain side towns, everything I found was like a wood-cabin. While I knew I wanted to get married in Colorado, I also knew that I had no interest having a wedding in a log cabin like venue. Then I stumbled across the rendering for SkyView. The venue was still under construction so all I had to look at were the rendering and inspiration photos online. I live in Texas so I couldn't even drive by to view the area! Everything I could see and read about the vision for this venue was exactly what I wanted. While still in a mountain town, there is nothing wood-cabin about this place. It's more contemporary and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I trusted my gut and booked this venue sight unseen (and still under construction).
    I made a trip to Estes Park about 3 months after booking. I was able to meet the staff that would be working with us, as well as tour the venue with my hard hat to get an idea of the space. I knew then, even before the venue was complete, that we made the right decision. I worked with Tess from afar to create the perfect day. Tess was much more than just a coordinator. She helped with anything/everything, and even hand delivered curtains for the brand new townhouses that all of our family stayed in. On the day of, Tess made sure everything was set up the way we talked about, kept everyone on schedule, found solutions for our 35MPH wind gusts, etc! The majority of our friends and all of our family stayed on site at Fall River Village. The townhouses were the perfect setup for my large family, and the condos are great too!

This venue has the best view, a fantastic floor plan, and an amazing staff! I would recommend it to any/all who are interested in getting married in Estes Park!!!

Fall River Village FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Resort, Rooftop
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings