Saint Helens, Saint Helens, OR 97053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fairytales by Kelsey

Fairytales by Kelsey is here to make your wedding an absolute dream! We promise stress free wedding planning and coordination with the help of our talented team of planners and coordinators. No task is too big or small for us and we love helping out with DIY projects and coming up with all of the little details that make the day truely yours. We offer a wide range of services, from full service planning to day of coordination along with a la carte options for vow writing sessions, advising meetings and set up / tear down services. Check out our website for all package details and pricing and scroll through our Instagram feed to see what we have been up to!

We look forward to serving you and making sure that your wedding day is a true fairy tale!

Follow Fairytales by Kelsey on
 dsc4926 51 1028327

4 Reviews for Fairytales by Kelsey

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Piece of mind for a great value

I decided to hire Kelsey for our wedding when I realized I couldn't get ready, set up and be present at my wedding. Family tends to want to reorganize their way. With Kelsey it's your wedding you way. Kelsey did a wonderful job with all the small details and checking in with me. Our wedding wouldn't have turned out as well without her!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing, & Life Saver!

Kelsey was just fabulous! She is so sweet and understanding. Without her my wedding would've been nothing but chaos. She was fantastic, listened to everything I wanted and made the decor absolutely beautiful! I was a very calm bride and glad that my mom didn't have to stress over anything either so I could enjoy her and my day! I would highly recommend Kelsey for any wedding! Thank you so much Kelsey for everything, you are amazing!

Sent on 12/03/2018