Saint Helens, Saint Helens, OR 97053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fairytales by Kelsey

Fairytales by Kelsey is here to make your wedding an absolute dream! We promise stress free wedding planning and coordination with the help of our talented team of planners and coordinators. No task is too big or small for us and we love helping out with DIY projects and coming up with all of the little details that make the day truely yours. We offer a wide range of services, from full service planning to day of coordination along with a la carte options for vow writing sessions, advising meetings and set up / tear down services. Check out our website for all package details and pricing and scroll through our Instagram feed to see what we have been up to!

We look forward to serving you and making sure that your wedding day is a true fairy tale!

Follow Fairytales by Kelsey on

Fairytales by Kelsey 5
Fairytales by Kelsey 6
Fairytales by Kelsey 7

Hannah · Married on 08/30/2019

She was worth every penny! I just got to enjoy my day and she made it beautiful!

I cannot recommend Fairytales by Kelsey enough! She did an incredible job helping us plan our wedding, and then coordinating day of. She was kind and patient and dealt with my husband and I being indecisive during the planning process.

She helped me refine my vision of a chic, starry galaxy sci-fi wedding and managed to bring it into reality. She ran with it and took my mish-mash descriptions and random ideas and created a wedding that went far beyond my wildest dreams! Kelsey took charge when we couldn't make decisions, suggested ideas that I didn't think of, and managed to bring us back to reality on some ideas.

If you don't hire her for any planning, she was well worth it for day of coordination. The last week of planning, I think I handled one email from a vendor and then bringing everything to the venue for ease of access for her day of. At the rehearsal, she wasn't afraid to use a loud voice indoors, which was very handy with my loud family! She got people in shape and readied everyone for the next day. Day of, I woke up and went off to hair and makeup and took photos with family. There was no stress of setting up, I just gave her boxes and she took liberty with it all. She had little details, like a table runner and candles on top of a mantle, that I'd never have thought of. Minutes before our ceremony, our Man of Honor's coat button popped off, but there she was with a sewing kit and fixing it. Any questions went straight to her.

She was worth her weight in gold. I just got to enjoy my day. She and her assistant got rave reviews from everyone. They were incredibly professional. Any future events I host will definitely be planned by her! She made my day go off without a hitch and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha Garlock · Married on 07/29/2019

Kelsey is the best!

I don’t know how we would have managed without Kelsey. We hired Fairytales by Kelsey as a partial planner as both the bride and groom families were from out of town and we did not know local vendors. In addition, the wedding was nor in a regular venue, but on the bride and groom’s farm which meant that absolutely everything had to be rented and brought in. Although we had several in person meetings when we were all in town, we also communicated often by email where she was able to provide lists local vendors. Not only did she provide excellent service, but by using her vendor recommendations, we actually saved money.

She did an incredible job helping plan our wedding, and then coordinating day of. She was kind and patient and dealt with the bride and groom and a complex group of two sets of parents during the planning process.

In addition to the rehearsal and wedding day, we also hired her to help organize and staff the rehearsal dinner which was also on the farm. The rehearsal itself would have been a disaster without her. She was able to take charge and make sure that everything and everyone was in place for a beautiful ceremony the following day.

Kelsey was also very understanding of our budget constraints which meant that we enlisted the help of volunteers to help with set up. She helped us set up a schedule to make sure that all the necessary tasks were completed on time. It was wonderful to just be able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception, knowing that everything would be taken care of.

Kelsey is very professional easy to work with, and attends to every detail. Everything went off without a hitch and we cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/25/2019