Faces by Honeyy

North Hollywood, CA View map Visit website

Based in North Hollywood, California, Bryanna Ontiveros offers skilled makeup services. Bryanna specializes in not only wedding glamour, she also has a high level of versitility in all categories of makeup. With 10 years of experience, Bryanna has worked alongside celebrity makeup artists and known beauty retailers making her an expert with all skin types, textures and tones. Not only with a decade of experience in cosmetics, Bryanna's degree in fashion creates a customized experience to execute your desired requests.

Bryanna offers not only wedding services, Bryanna is also skilled in a variety of styles from simple glam to Halloween glam. Proms, quinceaneras, birthdays, a photoshoot or Harley Quinn makeup, Bryanna's got you covered! From high coverage to natural fresh face looks, Bryanna is able to fulfill a varity of expectations.

SERVICES OFFERED

• Tattoo coverage
  • No FX
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$130

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily H. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So personable, so clean, so thorough!

Bryanna did my makeup as a bridesmaid in a wedding, while the bride hired someone else. As Bryanna was doing my makeup, I noticed how much more thorough and clean she was in comparison. She has an extensive skin care routine prior to makeup application, and she cleans her brushes routinely, which I can’t say for the other artist. She also works so well with the individual features, which is hard to do with me. My eye shape is hard to make look right, and she nailed it! I got so many compliments the night of the wedding, the bride included. She wishes she went with Bryanna as well! Bryanna will definitely be doing my makeup on my wedding day, and any big day moving forward! 10/10 recommend!
    Brie Married on 08/30/2021

Made me feel beautiful!!

I hired Bryanna to do my makeup as a maid of honor for my brothers wedding. She was professional, friendly, and did amazing long lasting makeup. I showed her inspo pictures of a natural glam look and she surpassed my vision with her own style. My makeup has never been so flawless and lasted so long. I highly recommend her for any occasions!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 07/10/2021

Talented MUA!

Bryanna was great to work with! She understood my vision and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup stayed in place and felt comfortable throughout my wedding day. She is easy to communicate with and has an easygoing personality. I would definitely recommend Bryanna for bridal makeup.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Faces by Honeyy 1
Exclusive

11179 Weddington st North Hollywood, CA, 91601
Location of (Faces by Honeyy)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding