Morganville, Morganville, NJ 07751 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Face2Face Makeup Artistry

A wedding hair and makeup service in Morganville, New Jersey, Face2Face Makeup and Hair Artistry has an award-winning team of highly-trained stylists and artists with the most up-to-date skills. Amy, founder of Face2Face Makeup and Hair Artistry, has a team with over 20 years of combined industry experience in providing wedding makeup and hair styles that match various faces and skin tones. Since 1998, Amy and her team strive to fulfill the look that brides desire.

Through consultations and a makeup trial, you can work with multiple stylists to decide on your wedding-day look. You will always feel comfortable when assisted by the Face2Face Makeup and Hair Artistry team. If desired, they also offer group discounts on hair and makeup for your wedding party. Hair stylists have experience in a variety of styles that suit your beauty vision. Hairstyles include blowouts, hair extensions, and formal updos and styling. Makeup artists have experience in both airbrush and contour makeup, as well as eye and natural makeup. If you need help in applying fake eyelashes or covering up your tattoo, the team at Face2Face Makeup and Hair Artistry will be there to complete those for you, too. For your convenience, hair and makeup services can be provided on-site at the location of your choice.

Follow Face2Face Makeup Artistry on

c37f5e7aaa45964b danielle
bride1

33 Reviews for Face2Face Makeup Artistry

Lisa · Married on 05/17/2019

I used Amy from Face2Face Makeup for a special occasion and I was so pleased with the results. I have used others services in the past but never have I had my makeup last throughout the evening and looked as good the next morning as it did when it was applied. I highly recommend Amy and will be using her services again.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Face2Face Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lisa thank you so much! You are such a special client!

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Amy of Face 2 Face Artistry is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone. She and her assistant provided excellent service and ensured everyone looked beautiful, their makeup held up during an extremely hot June Jersey day and captured the person’s vibe. Each person looked beautiful and their make-up was custom to how they wanted to look and for them. From the time I booked a trial til the wedding, Amy was extremely responsive to any requests and even helped me determine a timeline for the morning as I was having difficulties managing the timeline with all of the vendors. My mom and I went to a trial with Amy and Tracy, a hair stylist Amy works with frequently, and we were treated very well and Amy talked me through everything. I am not a girl who wears makeup frequently if ever and Amy made me feel beautiful and comfortable in my makeup. My bridal party is extremely different in that some people wear bold eye makeup, others wear very natural makeup and Amy nailed all of the looks flawlessly and easily. During the morning, Amy and her assistant had an easy going style which helped everyone stay calm and stress free on the morning. I would without a doubt recommend Amy for makeup services!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Mersy · Married on 10/22/2017

I loved working with both Amy and Tracy who was the hairstylist. From the very beginning when I did my trials, I knew I made a great choice. They were very professional and accommodating and on the day of the wedding got to the hotel on time and got right to work. They are not only great at what they do, but it was like having a couple of girlfriends in my room who happen to be doing our hair and makeup. I went with the airbrush makeup and it withstood all the crying I wasn’t expecting to do. All of my bridal party and flower girl looked beautiful! Very happy with their services.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Face2Face Makeup Artistry's reply:

Mersy, thank you so much for this lovely review! We loved working with your family and we felt like we were among friends as well - happy to hear the feeling was mutual!

Award

Face2Face Makeup Artistry Pricing

Face2Face Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Face2Face Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair

• Morganville Morganville, New Jersey, 07751 See on map