About FAB Photobooth

The FAB Photobooth is a portable photo booth that offers a unique and entertaining experience. We are an ideal addition to any special occasion. Delivering exceptional customized mementos within seconds, we will surely create a FABulous experience for you and your guests to last a lifetime!   Check out our Facebook page at Facebook.com/FABphotobooth or visit our website at theFABphotobooth.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

4 Reviews for FAB Photobooth

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Fab Photo Booth is a must have for your wedding party!!!
We got great bargain by signing up their service at Wedding Convention in Pasadena.
The 2 gentlemen came to our wedding well prepared and set up the photo booth perfectly for our guests.
They are very attentive, flexible, and cooperative with our guests and took unlimited great pictures, of course!!
The great part is that our guests were able to send pictures to their Facebook accounts instantly.
We got our CD with all our guests pictures of their fun time that we will treasure it very much.

Profile Picture User5278304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery
4.3

I used FAB Photobooth for my wedding. Maan was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. His team provided everything we asked for and were very flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding.

Profile Picture User4224203, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I truly adored and loved how the service of FabPhoto made my wedding a success my family and friends were so happy and they all had a blast with the props at photo booth my favorite was the save the date invites one word BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Teri, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

FAB Photobooth FAQ