85 W Combs Rd Suite 101-198, San Tan Valley, AZ 85140 Map · Phone number

About Extreme Effects

Extreme Effects is a fun-loving wedding DJ for couples marrying in the greater San Tan Valley, Arizona area. This wedding DJ boasts the largest setup in the entire state of Arizona. This team has an 18,000 watt sound system, 50 lights, and the most extensive special effects, including fog machines, fog geysers, dry ice fog, bubble machines, flamethrowers, confetti cannons and spark curtains. Extreme Effects is the perfect wedding DJ and entertainment company for couples who want to go all out for the party on their wedding day.

This wedding entertainment company has it all for couples who want a concert-level production for their special day. Couples can begin by meeting with the team at Extreme Effects for a consultation, during which the entertainers can help couples choose the right effects for their wedding. They offer liability insurance, as well as options to help couples customize their experience. This includes do-not-play lists, MC services, and uplighting. The lighting can match the theme of the couple’s wedding. This company only works one event per day, so they can dedicate their extreme focus and energy to each party. In addition to the fog, fire, and confetti effects, this DJ also has disco balls and a photo booth for the wedding. Their DJ equipment includes microphones, a projector, and a sound/PA system. They offer the following genres of music when disc jockeying a wedding event:

• Country

20141025213729
7c1d41a27035ff4f 11214344 1669033713315676 1136673894197204128 n

10 Reviews for Extreme Effects

Denise · Married on 10/30/2016

They do whatever you ask without a hassle. Everything went smoothly. Thanks Dallas for making us a fantastic wedding experience.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2016

Dallas (owner of Extreme Effects) was wonderful to work with from the very first moment I met him at a Bridal Expo! He won my business by being very upfront and honest and giving me immediate prices rather than beating around the bush, like most of the other DJ's. He usually responded to my messages quickly and kept me well informed about anything I needed to know regarding his services and the details for my wedding, etc. His services are very reasonably priced and well worth every penny! He's been in the business for quite a while now and I could tell. He was very professional but also very friendly! My wedding was a blast and he did a great job getting people on the dance floor! I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Extreme Effects's reply:

Shannon, thank you and to Brittney too for having us there. We had such a blast DJ'ing your wedding!! It always makes the hard work we out into gigs worth it to be able to be part of such an amazing event! You both looked amazing, the crowd was fun and energetic, and the whole thing was a blast! Glad you enjoyed yourselves as well. And I'm glad we didn't disappoint. Taking it to the extreme is what we are all about. Don't forget about our referral bonus program should any friends or family have a need for an awesome party in the future!

Veronica · Married on 01/30/2016

Extreme Effects just DJ'd my wedding on January 30th and they were great! We found them at the wedding expo in June of 2015. They showed us a comparison of them vs all the other DJs and how much more equipment they had and they really weren't kidding. Their sound system was huge! And their lighting and effects I don't think there's a word to describe it. They had DOZENS of lights! We had almost booked with another DJ that we ran across at the expo who was charging about $400 more than Extreme Effects was and brought hardly any equipment or lighting to the event. Everything with them was an upcharge. I won't say who it is, but for their standard package we were only going to get two little speakers and four lights and that was it. Everything else was going to cost extra and they were already more expensive than Extreme Effects were. I'm so glad we signed with them instead because our wedding was an incredible party!! We also got the photo booth from them which was fantastic. All of my guest has such a great time we took hundreds of pictures. They had so many props to choose from it was really cool. Not sure what the other reviewer was trying to say with their wedding but we had absolutely no problems with our sound and lighting that they brought. Plus on top of that Dallas was probably the best person that we worked with in the entire wedding process. Extremely professional, very responsive and would usually return my call or text within 5 minutes, and he helped out so much with our wedding and all the planning and even pointed us in the right direction for some of our other vendors that we used. These guys are definitely a five star company and we are so glad we had them at our wedding and we have already recommended them to all of our friends. Half of our bridal party is actually engaged right now so I hope they are ready for a ton of business we are sending their way! Thank you Extreme Effects and Dallas you guys were the best!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Extreme Effects FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,099.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 85 W Combs Rd Suite 101-198, Suite 101-198 San Tan Valley, AZ, 85140 See on map